Revisiting the 1/6 Insurrection

JLW

Diamond Member
Sep 16, 2012

A very good ad. The DNC should never let people forget Trump and his minions attempts to halt the peaceful transfer of power and to bring down our Constitutional Republic.

Trump and his cohorts should never be anywhere near the White House but rather, right where their going, the Big House.

Another left wing Zionist Fascist HATE HOAX...

If the media going to convince you of something that never happened again? Of course they are.
Let me translate this post for you: “Believe my partisan ass, and not your lying eyes.”

We saw what Republicans do when they lose an election

Be afraid, be very afraid
ghhnjjnnnj.png

A very good ad. The DNC should never let people forget Trump and his minions attempts to halt the peaceful transfer of power and to bring down our Constitutional Republic.

Trump and his cohorts should never be anywhere near the White House but rather, right where their going, the Big House.

Apparently, people are not allowed to protest about election results.

The irony is, the only person shot to death was an unarmed woman protestor, and the rest got thrown in jail for a decade or more, yet the protestors were the evil ones.

Apparently, people are not allowed to protest about election results.

The irony is, the only person shot to death was an unarmed woman protestor, and the rest got thrown in jail for a decade or more, yet the protestors were the evil ones.
What planet do you live on? Funny thing is I haven’t seen any Trump ads on the 1/6 “protest.” If it wa such a wonderful thing where are the Trump ads?

What planet do you live on? Funny thing is I haven’t seen any Trump ads on the 1/6 “protest.” If it wa such a wonderful thing where are the Trump ads?
Dispute what I wrote

You can't.

Watch the video or any other films of that day, genius.
Protests get out of hand pretty much everywhere, but when conservatives do it they all of a sudden commit the unforgiveable sin?

Idiot.

Protests get out of hand pretty much everywhere, but when conservatives do it they all of a sudden commit the unforgiveable sin?

Idiot.
Yeah, because a raid on the Capital Building to stop the transfer of power is a common occurrence.

Are you really that stupid?

Yeah, because a raid on the Capital Building to stop the transfer of power is a common occurrence.

Are you really that stupid?
If they were there to take over the government, they may want to actually carry weapons next time

Idiot.

Forum List

Back