Rich old white heterosexual gender binary dudes to lead the oppressed 'big tent' party

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
I can't help but wonder how furious The Squad must be?
This makes it even tougher to take Democrats seriously...they spend an awful lot of time and effort championing all things weird, abnormal and unAmerican while spending an equal amount of time condemning the wealthy and discreetly denigrating whitey and their achievements.

The bizarro party just became even more bizarre.

This makes it even tougher to take Democrats seriously...they spend an awful lot of time and effort championing all things weird, abnormal and unAmerican while spending an equal amount of time condemning the wealthy and discreetly denigrating whitey and their achievements.

Racist NAZIS!!

This isn’t a dog whistle....ITS A BLOWHORN!

Dimms are the party of rich white guys.

Racist NAZIS!!

They will appoint Whitey to run their plantation over and over again....FUCKING FOOLS! hahaha

Racist NAZIS!!

They will appoint Whitey to run their plantation over and over again....FUCKING FOOLS! hahaha

Biden and Bernie are racist!

today must be the day for no links in thread starters-

I think they will be happy with Joe, because he is senile. He’ll be controlled by a group of handlers, and they will be able to inject their radical Agenda into his administration very easily.

It matters not which RICH OLD WHITE STRAIGHT MALE wins...IM2 will support him :auiqs.jpg:

IM2.jpg

Last edited:

Dude, you need to work on your trailer after that windstorm.

serveimage

serveimage

According to the data...it's likely those in trailer homes vote for free shit, vote Mexicrat...you know, like yourself...no?
58250662691e882c4e8b55e2

serveimage

According to the data...it's likely those in trailer homes vote for free shit, vote Mexicrat...you know, like yourself...no?
58250662691e882c4e8b55e2
Maybe you should hire some Mexicans to roll your house over.

serveimage

58250662691e882c4e8b55e2

Everybody here knows I'd happily pay a white man triple to do it...Try again bud.

serveimage

58250662691e882c4e8b55e2

Everybody here knows I'd happily pay a white man triple to do it...Try again bud.
The weekend is coming up and I bet their music drives you nuts.

The fix is in for Biden, now we just wait for him to announce Hillary as his VP candidate.

Forum List

Back