Road Rage

JoeMoma

Platinum Member
Nov 22, 2014
Let's say some one cut's you off on the road or otherwise make some kind of driving error that results in an almost accident. Does your blood boil in anger......you honk your horn and you give the other driver the middle finger, or do you remain your calm and happy self?

Let's say some one cut's you off on the road or otherwise make some kind of driving error that results in an almost accident. Does your blood boil in anger......you honk your horn and you give the other driver the middle finger, or do you remain your calm and happy self?
Honestly, my first concern is the safety for all involved. My adrenaline goes up during close encounters but I do not get angry I mean what good does becoming angry going to do for me? Folks make mistakes me included like it's just the way it is in life.

I let it roll off of me like water off of a ducks back.

Too many loons out there.

Who have you driven into now?! :smoke:

Forum List

Back