Rod Blagojevich EXPOSES Democrat Plot to Oust Biden......

Freedomisneverfree

Diamond Member
Jul 28, 2021
At 2:31 Blagojevich explains the real truth regarding the end of Biden. Obama was behind this.

Kamala:
"Miles wide Kamala and an inch deep with no substance." best describes her.....

Not a single person has voted for Kamala. "Selected not elected."

They threatened Biden to leak secrets if he did not step down.

You "lesser dems" that voted.....Always remember who your betters are.

8xgvxc.jpg

At 2:31 Blagojevich explains the real truth regarding the end of Biden. Obama was behind this.

Kamala:

Blagojevich? Get serious. Look idiot, they voted for Biden/Harris. Biden stepped out. So his votes go to Harris. Trump did not debate, he was already selected before there was even a primary. So STFU with your whining.

Last edited:

Kamala:

There you go.

Blagojevich? Get serious. Look idiot, they voted for Biden/Harris. Biden stepped out. So his votes go to Harris. Trump did not debate, he was already selected before there was even a primary. So STFU with your whining.
untrue ! debate or not the gop had a robust primary with several candidates to choose from .. meanwhile the Dems blocked any challengers from their primary and then after giving voters only one choice they replace said leading candidate ! defenders of democracy my foot !

It's true, Trump cult losers.

If you just spout enough loony conspiracy theories, you won't suffer a humiliating loss.

Good job there. You don't look weird and creepy at all. Really you don't.
wow ! you jumped right on the leftwing cults calling the right weird bandwagon like a good little ignorant cultist .. tell us cultist just what are Harris's proposals to help Americans ..

It's true, Trump cult losers.

If you just spout enough loony conspiracy theories, you won't suffer a humiliating loss.

Good job there. You don't look weird and creepy at all. Really you don't.
Just so you know, it is NOT a good idea for Democrats to keep saying Conservatives are "weird" It's just not a good look for you. It's going to come back and bite you.

You would think, if Dems had a brain, that they never voted for Kamala. Don't you Dem's find it ODD that everything happened so fast? :p

You would think, if Dems had a brain, that they never voted for Kamala. Don't you Dem's find it ODD that everything happened so fast? :p
Amazing how that works. They can replace a candidate for POTUS in a week who won his primary overwhelmingly, but the people of WA voted three years ago to cancel DST and they are STILL WAITING because------these things are complicated and take time. SMFH--our government has been out of control for far too long.

Well the "lesser dems" need constant reminders on how the "greater dems" view them.....Useful idiots.
In another thread there was a discussion about how Kamala got her VP pick, and some lefty had heard the same scuttlebutt I had heard. She didn't pick him, the DNC corporate establishment had a list of folks they wanted, and went down the line asking.

Walz was NOT their first choice.

Several of the DNC heavy hitters do not think it is a wise career move to play second fiddle to Harris against Trump this go 'round, so they all said no on this.

Governor Walz is sloppy seconds, regardless of the establishment propaganda at this point.

:lol:

What boggles the mind, is how effective the mass propaganda has been, and why it is giving Trump and Vance so much trouble re-tooling/strategizing.

In another thread there was a discussion about how Kamala got her VP pick, and some lefty had heard the same scuttlebutt I had heard. She didn't pick him, the DNC corporate establishment had a list of folks they wanted, and went down the line asking.

Walz was NOT their first choice.

Several of the DNC heavy hitters do not think it is a wise career move to play second fiddle to Harris against Trump this go 'round, so they all said no on this.

Governor Walz is sloppy seconds, regardless of the establishment propaganda at this point.

:lol:

What boggles the mind, is how effective the mass propaganda has been, and why it is giving Trump and Vance so much trouble re-tooling/strategizing.
I don't know if it's over yet.....I'd not be a bit surprised if they replace one or both of them at the convention as they are that desperate.

All I know is that Trump better be ready on Day 1 with massive RIFs for all the .gov agencies in an effort to get shed of leftist dem influences.

I don't know if it's over yet.....I'd not be a bit surprised if they replace one or both of them at the convention as they are that desperate.

All I know is that Trump better be ready on Day 1 with massive RIFs for all the .gov agencies in an effort to get shed of leftist dem influences.
Trump has a very, very loyal following.

. . . and you should not live in an echo chamber.

The left in this nation, is loyal too.

They watch CNN and MSNBC, and are very loyal. I have been looking and watching their video, and reading their comments. They are now much more enthusiastic about what is going on.

The polls are now somewhat more mixed than they were a month ago.

It is a much tighter race.

There will be no switching, and it very well, might be, that Trump will now lose.

The question now, will be, how well can the DNC avoid showing how far left of the Overton window are their candidates, but then? The MAGA team has the same problem, their team too, is far right of the Overton window as well.

Both campaign have done things to shore up support among their own base, but literally done nothing to expand appeal, regardless of their narratives. The only campaign that really has made any attempt to do that, is RFKjr.

. . . and even his, was weak at best, since he was hamstrung by making a VP pick motivated by money rather than ideology.

Don't be deluded into thinking it will be an easy win, it won't be. Nor do I necessarily think the vote will be, "rigged." The establishment doesn't need that headache.

Trump has a very, very loyal following.

. . . and you should not live in an echo chamber.

The left in this nation, is loyal too.

They watch CNN and MSNBC, and are very loyal. I have been looking and watching their video, and reading their comments. They are now much more enthusiastic about what is going on.

The polls are now somewhat more mixed than they were a month ago.

It is a much tighter race.

There will be no switching, and it very well, might be, that Trump will now lose.

The question now, will be, how well can the DNC avoid showing how far left of the Overton window are their candidates, but then? The MAGA team has the same problem, their team too, is far right of the Overton window as well.

Both campaign have done things to shore up support among their own base, but literally done nothing to expand appeal, regardless of their narratives. The only campaign that really has made any attempt to do that, is RFKjr.

. . . and even his, was weak at best, since he was hamstrung by making a VP pick motivated by money rather than ideology.

Don't be deluded into thinking it will be an easy win, it won't be. Nor do I necessarily think the vote will be, "rigged." The establishment doesn't need that headache.
The left has a odd notion of loyal.....Certainly not loyal to American ideals.

Democrats don't get it. You can't legitimately win an election when you disparage 50% of the country.
. . and that is what MAGA do regularly as well though, do they not?

If a person is pro-choice, or sympathetic to LGBT folks. . . they just write them off, do they not? :dunno:

Forum List

Back