Rodgers was great tonight against the Patriots.

Why do you call him a jerk ??

How can you not? I live Chgo., but had a lot of sympathy for Rodgers dealing w/ Farve "playing Hamlet" those last few years B4 takng over QB in GB! He started winning games by himself before failing all too often in the playoffs due to the Defense; or lack thereof! Scoring 44 pts. wasn't enough so GB only took 1 SB w/ Rodgers well over a decade ago! As he got older, he started behaving like Favre! He'd take his sweet time coming into training camp and demanded huge $$ contracts! Covid took over the counry & the World a few years ago, but he decided to be a "denyer" so he lied about being immunized! That wasn't bad enough, he went to a house packed to the rafters w/ people for a Halloween party! Of course he picked up C-19 & missed a couple games! I could go on, but as smart as he is, his profunctory "know it all" character displayed on that ESPN show only made me dislike him more after lauding his performances for years! YOU ASKED!!!! :nono: :mad: :stir: :rolleyes: :(

How can you not? I live Chgo., but had a lot of sympathy for Rodgers dealing w/ Farve "playing Hamlet" those last few years B4 takng over QB in GB! He started winning games by himself before failing all too often in the playoffs due to the Defense; or lack thereof! Scoring 44 pts. wasn't enough so GB only took 1 SB w/ Rodgers well over a decade ago! As he got older, he started behaving like Favre! He'd take his sweet time coming into training camp and demanded huge $$ contracts! Covid took over the counry & the World a few years ago, but he decided to be a "denyer" so he lied about being immunized! That wasn't bad enough, he went to a house packed to the rafters w/ people for a Halloween party! Of course he picked up C-19 & missed a couple games! I could go on, but as smart as he is, his profunctory "know it all" character displayed on that ESPN show only made me dislike him more after lauding his performances for years! YOU ASKED!!!! :nono: :mad: :stir: :rolleyes: :(
so its about him not taking the dem mandated vax eh ??

Aaron Rodgers accused Jimmy Kimmel of being on the list of people who visited Jeffrey Epstein's island. It is a very serious allegation that needs serious proof.

I remember Rodgers making a fool of himself on Pat McAfee's ESPN show accusing Kimmel! He looked so bad, but I personally think Rodgers has lost it and is living in his own lit'l world of fantasy! Hard to believe I supported his time in GB as he's no longer a victim! He's a perpetrator now! :dunno: :nono::mad: :stir: :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back