Roly Poly Vindman Cries About His Retirement

If there's one thing that will get you in trouble in the Trump administration, it's morals and ethics.

Above all, praise for the dear leader is valued above competence.
Coming from you that is really funny.
Do people still have the discern someone who knows what they're talking about?

Vindman's testimony demonstrated he knew what he was talking about. But that's not particularly valued in this administration.
Only one FACT witness at the impeachment hearings if that is what you are referring to and it was not him. They came up empty again as usual.
I don't think you have any idea what "fact witness" actually means. Vindman certainly was a fact witness.
Too bad you and the rest of the leftists cannot prove it.

If there's one thing that will get you in trouble in the Trump administration, it's morals and ethics.

Vindman's testimony demonstrated he knew what he was talking about. But that's not particularly valued in this administration.
Only one FACT witness at the impeachment hearings if that is what you are referring to and it was not him. They came up empty again as usual.
I don't think you have any idea what "fact witness" actually means. Vindman certainly was a fact witness.
He was a political operative in the biggest bullshit effort to overturn an election in the history of the United States of America.

Oh? About what? His opinion that he felt Trump was mean to him for not doing what he suggested?

You reveal your idiocy with every post.

Oh? About what? His opinion that he felt Trump was mean to him for not doing what he suggested?

You reveal your idiocy with every post.
Vindman was on the call with Zelensky you goofs.

I swear, the idea that people are punished for testifying before congress and telling the truth is so corrupt.

He was a laughing stock.

Perhaps this shit bag can spend his retirement wiping Tammy Duckworth's ass.
Vindeman and Duckworth have served their country as heroes, sacrificing much more than you.
The audacity of chicken ass hawk like you is unbelievable. I am guessing you have bone spurs.
Absolute disgusting human being

Vindeman and Duckworth have served their country as heroes, sacrificing much more than you.
The audacity of chicken ass hawk like you is unbelievable. I am guessing you have bone spurs.

So you're in Flynn's corner eh?

What does that have to do with Vindman
Vindman refused to participate in Trump's cover up.
Cover up of what? You people are nuts.
Trump's attempted extortion of Ukraine for political purposes. You know, the thing he was impeached over.
And exonerated forever.

When I was in combat I didn't blow my own legs off.

What does that have to do with Vindman
Vindman refused to participate in Trump's cover up.
Cover up of what? You people are nuts.
Trump's attempted extortion of Ukraine for political purposes. You know, the thing he was impeached over.
Really, I thought they had a much stronger case with Russian collusion/

If Vindman was my CO I would frag his ass.

If the guy had any of those virtues he would still be working there.
I see nothing immoral about quitting a job that you're no longer capable of being effective at.
Yeah. He can't spy on the president anymore, so why hang around.

Course if Hillary was president that pasty faced nerd would be pushing up daisies.

Not if you actually read the transcripts.

Forum List

Back