Ron Johnson vs. Chuck Todd: I Don't Trust FBI Or CIA After Strzok, Page, And Comey; "I Want The Trut

Chuck Todd is just a straight up hack.

Sent from my SM-T587P using Tapatalk

He is speaking the truth.

th
During a heated interview on Sunday's "Meet The Press," Republican Senator Ron Johnson accused former members of the FBI and CIA of conspiring to frame President Trump. Host Chuck Todd fired back by calling Johnson's accusations "Fox News conspiracy propaganda stuff."

Johnson began the segment by stating: "I have never seen in my lifetime a president, after being elected, have some measure of well-wishes from his opponents. I've never seen a presidential administration be sabotage from the day after the election, I've never seen [a president getting] no measure of honeymoon whatsoever. What President Trump has had to endure --a false accusation. By the way, when you have John Brennan on, you ought to ask him: what did Peter Stzrok mean when he texted Lisa Page--"

Sen. Ron Johnson vs. Chuck Todd On Ukraine: I Do Not Trust The FBI Or CIA After Strzok, Page, And Comey

Another victim of Trump Derangement Syndrome. The only way you can defend Trump is to sound incoherent.

Johnson sounded like a member of the tramp cult. He is full of conspiracies.

Sen. Ron Johnson “winced” when he heard that Ukraine aid was being tied to investigating the Bidens. But like other Republicans, he didn’t bring any further political pain to President Donald Trump on Sunday, instead opting to use a morning TV appearance to defend Trump.

Republicans rush to defend Trump as Ukraine scandal deepens
No.....he's just privy to the facts of the case.
The facts that Democrats are trying to prevent from being made public. Part of their cover-up of the Mueller investigation.and the destruction of evidence.

If you only had a brain.

th
During a heated interview on Sunday's "Meet The Press," Republican Senator Ron Johnson accused former members of the FBI and CIA of conspiring to frame President Trump. Host Chuck Todd fired back by calling Johnson's accusations "Fox News conspiracy propaganda stuff."

Johnson began the segment by stating: "I have never seen in my lifetime a president, after being elected, have some measure of well-wishes from his opponents. I've never seen a presidential administration be sabotage from the day after the election, I've never seen [a president getting] no measure of honeymoon whatsoever. What President Trump has had to endure --a false accusation. By the way, when you have John Brennan on, you ought to ask him: what did Peter Stzrok mean when he texted Lisa Page--"

Sen. Ron Johnson vs. Chuck Todd On Ukraine: I Do Not Trust The FBI Or CIA After Strzok, Page, And Comey
How embarrassing for Ron Johnson. I cringed through that whole interview yesterday and the evasiveness and spin was dizzying to say the least.

Johnson sounded like a member of the tramp cult. He is full of conspiracies.

Sen. Ron Johnson “winced” when he heard that Ukraine aid was being tied to investigating the Bidens. But like other Republicans, he didn’t bring any further political pain to President Donald Trump on Sunday, instead opting to use a morning TV appearance to defend Trump.

Republicans rush to defend Trump as Ukraine scandal deepens
With good and just cause. Anyone thst doesn't is a simple minded idiot. If the shoe fits, wear it.

Last edited:
Chuck Todd is just a straight up hack.

Sent from my SM-T587P using Tapatalk
So is that little faggot Chris Wallace ...

He is a real newsman. Look up the definition of a reporter some day. You are the Trump faggot.
Chris Wallace is an asshole. The only reason he got a job is because of his Daddy. He keeps his job by being a liberal hack.
His credibility came into question when he and Megan Kelly jumped on Trump during the debates. Since then he's proved to be a poor journalist with no sense of curiosity when it comes Democrat corruption.

Penelope is suffering from a aor case of TDS with a bad partisan infection. Nothing anyone can do to save her but allowing her to isolate herself might help everyone else.

I some times wonder if her and some of the others on here aren't actually the same person just under different account names.
People who defend spitting on POWs and mocking the handicapped calling others Deranged is quite laughable. Who raised you to be such a dick?
You mean unlike you that attack people for wearing a hat or refusing service or spitting on someone because they dare to support or work for someone?
You mean threatening to blow up the White House or cutting someone's head off or wanting someone's children to be kidnapped and sexually abused. Claiming that anyone who dares to work for someone and dares to go out in public should be harassed and followed? You mean like calling someone a dick.

Yeah go ahead and twist things to fit your narrative.
What does any of that gibberish have to do with the POTUS dissing our POWs and mocking a handicapped man? That`s the President of this formerly great country embarrassing us all for the world to see. You`re okay with that?

Penelope is suffering from a aor case of TDS with a bad partisan infection. Nothing anyone can do to save her but allowing her to isolate herself might help everyone else.

I some times wonder if her and some of the others on here aren't actually the same person just under different account names.
People who defend spitting on POWs and mocking the handicapped calling others Deranged is quite laughable. Who raised you to be such a dick?
You mean unlike you that attack people for wearing a hat or refusing service or spitting on someone because they dare to support or work for someone?
You mean threatening to blow up the White House or cutting someone's head off or wanting someone's children to be kidnapped and sexually abused. Claiming that anyone who dares to work for someone and dares to go out in public should be harassed and followed? You mean like calling someone a dick.

What does any of that gibberish have to do with the POTUS dissing our POWs and mocking a handicapped man? That`s the President of this formerly great country embarrassing us all for the world to see. You`re okay with that?
Can you really be that clueless?
First off you replied to me and claimed I was a dick. So you made it personal.
Second Trump was not president at the time just as Clinton was not president when she called have the country Deplorables and claimed that the only women who were told by their husbands would vote Trump.
Third hard to claim any moral ground when the left are crazy enough to do half of what I just stated.
As far as president goes I am not always in agreement with everything he does but I would not have been even close to any agreement in anything your candidate had planned.

He criticized people who criticized him. Equality! And you better pay attention to people in work fiefdoms who ph uk with people. Many of them are what you back up and are recipients also. Only idiots pay attention to the shill laden sadistic comedy club known as the msm. Soon enough we will have to go underground for our free news. Vichy globalists you are.

Johnson played his Trump Humper role well, lie and deny is the Trump way.
Disagreeing with the lefty talking points lil Chucky spews every week doesn't make it a lie.

Johnson owned the little twerp.

Johnson evaded the question and stuck with the Trump Humper lines. He looked like a freakin court jester.

Sorry, Johnson owned the little twerp.

If looking like an idiot is what you called on. Johnson babbled about the same lame ass conspiracy theories that the rest of the Trump Humpers are babbling about, but notice they never have any proof or facts that back them up. It's just like Trump's new weak ass commercial that is full lies.

Johnson played his Trump Humper role well, lie and deny is the Trump way.
Disagreeing with the lefty talking points lil Chucky spews every week doesn't make it a lie.

Johnson owned the little twerp.

Johnson evaded the question and stuck with the Trump Humper lines. He looked like a freakin court jester.

Sorry, Johnson owned the little twerp.

If looking like an idiot is what you called on. Johnson babbled about the same lame ass conspiracy theories that the rest of the Trump Humpers are babbling about, but notice they never have any proof or facts that back them up. It's just like Trump's new weak ass commercial that is full lies.
Johnson was stating nothing but facts. Lil Chucky was the one losing his cool and letting the spittle fly.

Oh Boo Hoo!

Trump said bad stuff about asshole critics.

Obama sent armies of lawyers after his critics. He ruined lives, destroyed families, threw people in prison spied on journalists and political opponents, set up political landmines that cost lives and billions of dollars.

Trump called assholes a couple of losers.

OMG......OH THE HUMANITY!!!!

I remember when the left distrusted the FBI and hated the CIA. Now they can't drop to their knees fast enough to service and defend these corrupt agencies within our government.
Hypocritical fuckers.

th

How embarrassing for Ron Johnson. I cringed through that whole interview yesterday and the evasiveness and spin was dizzying to say the least.
That's a tactic they use.
If it's some spindoctor on the left they listen in rapped silence. If it's something they refuse to listen to they argue with them. Interrupt them. Try to change the subject when they start to nail down the interview.

th

That's a tactic they use.
If it's some spindoctor on the left they listen in rapped silence. If it's something they refuse to listen to they argue with them. Interrupt them. Try to change the subject when they start to nail down the interview.
I don’t care which side the interviewee is on. When they can’t answer questions directly and when they are constantly changing the subject and filibustering, it just makes them look bad

Forum List

Back