"Roses are red, tacos are enjoyable, don't blame a Mexican because you're unemployable."

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
All this kind of stuff does is energies me to do everything possible to make sure these turds are on a bus back to Mexico:

Luke Russert on Twitter

Luke Russert tweets a photo of a pro-amnesty protester holding a sign at the Supreme Court which says:

"Roses are red, tacos are enjoyable, don't blame a Mexican because you're unemployable."

CgVvBd2WwAA5lFl.jpg

The guy was just trying to get you inbred rednecks to break ranks with the GOP. Obviously he doesnt realize you are not intelligent enough to go AWOL on the GOP.

All this kind of stuff does is energies me to do everything possible to make sure these turds are on a bus back to Mexico:

Luke Russert on Twitter

Luke Russert tweets a photo of a pro-amnesty protester holding a sign at the Supreme Court which says:

CgVvBd2WwAA5lFl.jpg

It is not the Illegal Immigrant fault that someone can not get a job, but instead you should be upset at the business owner that employs illegals no matter Mexican, Hispanic, Filipino, Chinese, or Eastern European.

Laws should be stricter on the business owner and this would help dry up the jobs for illegals...

Luke Russert on Twitter

CgVvBd2WwAA5lFl.jpg
Be nice to the rich tourists who unlike you have some disposable income to spend. Not all Mexicans are poor and stupid and as you know not all Americans are rich and smart.

In fact 47% of us couldn't come up with $400 in an emergency

Luke Russert on Twitter

CgVvBd2WwAA5lFl.jpg

It is not the Illegal Immigrant fault that someone can not get a job, but instead you should be upset at the business owner that employs illegals no matter Mexican, Hispanic, Filipino, Chinese, or Eastern European.

Laws should be stricter on the business owner and this would help dry up the jobs for illegals...

Facebook and the others in silicon valley are shipping them in for lower wage employees..

179542_453647001320526_2117398317_n.jpg

It is sad to see American citizens that have such a fear of doing heavy labor..

What is all this about "Mexicans?" Who are we talking about- citizens of Mexico? I am all for good relations with Mexico and its people, but we have a right and obligation to protect our national boundaries (and so does Mexico!) If Mexico won't police its own borders, then we will be forced to build a secure fence and charge them for having to build it. AFTER that is done, we can discuss what our policy should be for those who have come here without our permission.

BUT NOT BEFORE!

Forum List

Back