ROTFLMFAO..Hillary struggles to list accomplishments during tenure as Sec. of State!

Can anyone here name Hillary's major accomplishments as Sect of State?

Sure!

1. Um...uh....aw shit...uh...well she..no um...
2. She also...no that was someone else...um...
3. There's that one time....nope that's not it either...eh...

I give up! Anyone else?

Well Benghazi comes to mind but according to her supporters that's phony not to mention not a accomplishment so nope I got nothing.

Doesn't look like she struggles at all

Can we talk about Condi Rices accomplishments now? how about Colin Powell?

Are invasions the only accomplishments you recognize?

If it starts to look like either Rice or Powell are going to make a 2016 Presidential run you bet as of now neither do and while Hillary has not declared she is going to make a run she sure looks and sounds like she is. If you feel discussing Hillary's accomplishments in regards to a possible 2016 run for President is out of bounds will you show the same restraint with the accomplishments of possible Republican 2016 Presidential contenders?

If it starts to look like either Rice or Powell are going to make a 2016 Presidential run you bet as of now neither do and while Hillary has not declared she is going to make a run she sure looks and sounds like she is. If you feel discussing Hillary's accomplishments in regards to a possible 2016 run for President is out of bounds will you show the same restraint with the accomplishments of possible Republican 2016 Presidential contenders?

Judge Hillary against the "accomplishments" of her predecessors.

Some diplomacy we got out of Powell and Rice

Judge Hillary against the "accomplishments" of her predecessors.

Some diplomacy we got out of Powell and Rice

So you want to judge a possible presidential candidate based on the record of others not their own no I think not as I said if either Powell or Rice show serious signs of running for President in 2016 judge their accomplishments all you want.

Forum List

Back