🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Rubio Needs to Pull Out Immediately. Save Ohio for Kasich, Back Florida for Cruz

Little Marco's political career is going to be over once he gets walloped in Florida.
yep because he's not running for senate again. He's liked there as much as Cruz is.
& liked least of all in the Senate?.... Donald Trump.

Yippee! Thanks to the little stubborn prick Marco Rubio and his "I can be better than daddy larger than life Las Vegas dreams!", we as a country will be looking at four more years of POTUS/Congress gridlock and all our money paying their salaries going down the commode for naught..

Little Marco's political career is going to be over once he gets walloped in Florida.
yep because he's not running for senate again. He's liked there as much as Cruz is.

Yippee! Thanks to the little stubborn prick Marco Rubio and his "I can be better than daddy larger than life Las Vegas dreams!", we as a country will be looking at four more years of POTUS/Congress gridlock and all our money paying their salaries going down the commode for naught..

'Gridlock' isn't necessarily a bad thing. The country does better when the Congress isn't doing anything. Personally, i'm fine with 'Do-Nothing Congresses.' I think Congress is in session way too often. It should only convene a few times a year and for very short sessions. It wasn't meant to be doing so much and be a career endeavor.

'Gridlock' isn't necessarily a bad thing. The country does better when the Congress isn't doing anything. Personally, i'm fine with 'Do-Nothing Congresses.' I think Congress is in session way too often. It should only convene a few times a year and for very short sessions. It wasn't meant to be doing so much and be a career endeavor.

Yes because that's the Will of the People in a time they're aching for change and action (evidenced by the landslide behind Trump). 'Gridlock' for another four years I'm sure is in the front of the minds and desires of each and every Trump supporter.

A democrat strategist might like gridlock though...given the GOP sweep expected in Congress... You wearin' a blue T-shirt are ya?

You promise?

The logic is sound.

Mr. 4th place Rust Belt Rubio needs to pull out and pull out fast if the GOP is to save the nomination for a non-Trump candidate. Rubio should pull out today, put his endorsement on Cruz and hope to God this can pull off an Ohio win for Kasich and a Florida win for Cruz. Otherwise we're looking at four more years of lame duck "we won't work with Trump" Congressional gridlock.. This country can't take that. I don't know if that's been pointed out to Trump's followers or not?

I would think that Congress would be more willing to work with Obama than Trump, given Trump's obnoxious and insulting/bullying persona..

Well Trump followers? Are you down for four more years of gridlock? You realize a President has limited powers? Didn't pass poli-sci in high school?

Rubio? Are you that self-centered to destroy America for your mental blizzard pipe-dreams?

I've seen how Kasich appeals to the Trump types: big on job restoration, experienced in governing and tough foreign policy. Used to having to wrestle with Congress.. Would be a perfect shoe in...just sayin'... When Trump experiences road blocks he lays down, threatens to sue, and kicks and screams like a toddler until he gets his way. This tactic may work for private scams he's done, but he can't sue Congress for not caving in to his demands and his kicking and screaming will fall on deaf ears.

There's only Cruz to beat Trump if Rubio drops out.. Kasich isn't going to win this. He's pulling 6% of the popular vote. If the republicans try a broker convention where they take the nomination from Trump....the republican party is done. They will literally shatter.

Its Trump or Cruz. Cruz or Trump. Rubio has no credible path to victory. And Kasich is irrelevant save for the possibility to *maybe* force a broker convention. In which case republicans still lose. And Kasich still isn't president.

There's no credible scenario in which Kasich is president. None.

Your logic is crap.

Yes because that's the Will of the People in a time they're aching for change and action (evidenced by the landslide behind Trump). 'Gridlock' for another four years I'm sure is in the front of the minds and desires of each and every Trump supporter.

A democrat strategist might like gridlock though...given the GOP sweep expected in Congress... You wearin' a blue T-shirt are ya?

Again, Congress already does too much. It rarely does anything that benefits the People. Most of what they do there is to benefit themselves. It's all about making money for themselves and their Special Interest friends. I feel the less they do, the better off the country is.

Its Trump or Cruz. Cruz or Trump. Rubio has no credible path to victory. And Kasich is irrelevant save for the possibility to *maybe* force a broker convention. In which case republicans still lose. And Kasich still isn't president.

Your logic is crap.

We'll see...

Again, Congress already does too much. It rarely does anything that benefits the People. Most of what they do there is to benefit themselves.

Oh they always pass resolutions to benefit themselves regardless of who is POTUS. All things being equal in that regard, it's the People's issues that will suffer with a lame duck four years Trump presidency. It will instead be a Trump residency as a lame duck.

Your logic is crap.

We'll see...

No we won't. You always replace what the evidence suggests for what you *want* to be true. Its why you're so terrible at predicting these kind of outcomes.

Either the republican party shatters with a Kasich nomination during a brokered convention...in which case Kasich isn't president.

Or either Cruz or Trump win the nomination.....in which case Kasich isn't president.

Your logic is just awful.

Again, Congress already does too much. It rarely does anything that benefits the People. Most of what they do there is to benefit themselves.

Oh they always pass resolutions to benefit themselves regardless of who is POTUS. All things being equal in that regard, it's the People's issues that will suffer with a lame duck four years Trump presidency. It will instead be a Trump residency as a lame duck.

I don't know, Hussein got a whole lot done. He got just about his entire agenda passed. He didn't seem too upset over 'Gridlock.' And that's a whole other big problem. How do you get your entire agenda passed without Congressional input?

I'll let you try and figure that one out yourself. But like i said, the less Congress does, the better off the country is. They don't do very much to help the People. They're there to help themselves.

I don't know, Hussein got a whole lot done. He got just about his entire agenda passed. He didn't seem too upset over 'Gridlock.' And that's a whole other big problem. How do you get your entire agenda passed without Congressional input?

Mussolini did too, and Hitler, and Stalin. Do you think that's what the country needs now? Do you think that's what's smart for Rubio to force on our country by refusing to drop out?

Mussolini did too, and Hitler, and Stalin. Do you think that's what the country needs now? Do you think that's what's smart for Rubio to force on our country by refusing to drop out?

Does it really matter? The System is the System, regardless of what Rubio does.

The logic is sound.

Mr. 4th place Rust Belt Rubio needs to pull out and pull out fast if the GOP is to save the nomination for a non-Trump candidate. Rubio should pull out today, put his endorsement on Cruz and hope to God this can pull off an Ohio win for Kasich and a Florida win for Cruz. Otherwise we're looking at four more years of lame duck "we won't work with Trump" Congressional gridlock.. This country can't take that. I don't know if that's been pointed out to Trump's followers or not?

I would think that Congress would be more willing to work with Obama than Trump, given Trump's obnoxious and insulting/bullying persona..

Well Trump followers? Are you down for four more years of gridlock? You realize a President has limited powers? Didn't pass poli-sci in high school?

Rubio? Are you that self-centered to destroy America for your mental blizzard pipe-dreams?

I've seen how Kasich appeals to the Trump types: big on job restoration, experienced in governing and tough foreign policy. Used to having to wrestle with Congress.. Would be a perfect shoe in...just sayin'... When Trump experiences road blocks he lays down, threatens to sue, and kicks and screams like a toddler until he gets his way. This tactic may work for private scams he's done, but he can't sue Congress for not caving in to his demands and his kicking and screaming will fall on deaf ears.

There's only Cruz to beat Trump if Rubio drops out.. Kasich isn't going to win this. He's pulling 6% of the popular vote. If the republicans try a broker convention where they take the nomination from Trump....the republican party is done. They will literally shatter.

Your logic is crap.
agreed. The guy cashed-in (worked for Lehman Bros)

Does it really matter? The System is the System, regardless of what Rubio does.
Yes, if Trump wins Florida by Rubio staying in (to lose for sure) then Rubio steals votes from Cruz who could otherwise challenge a win for Florida against Trump.

So yes. It matters if you're doing the math on the RNC convention..

Forum List

Back