Ruh-Roh! Democrats Lose Arizona Trooper's Union Support

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Gee, I don't know why they would pull their support. Maybe it has something to do with the Democrats having a history of villainizing the police, inciting violence against them, being against the Rule of Law - especially helping / aiding illegals and providing Federal Law-Violating protection via Sanctuary Cities?!

Actually the real reason they pulled their support of Democratic Party Senate candidate Kyrsten Sinema is an extremely honorable and admirable one: In this time of great division and intolerance, the Trooper's Union decided not to officially support ANYONE! They have chose to remain 'NEUTRAL' to signify they do not choose one side over another, that they are there to protect and serve everyone.

:clap:

Their leadership is encouraging their members to vote for whomever they choose, but no official endorsements will be given.

"All members are encouraged to vote for the candidate they personally support," the email said. "AZTroopers will refrain from any political statements concerning the race until the conclusion of the election."

In response to the news, Sinema's team responded by saying:

"We respect the association's decision to remain neutral given the divisive tone of the race and appreciate their support for Kyrsten's past three elections, as well as continued support from members and law enforcement officers across the state"

Arizona troopers' union pulls support from Democrat opposing GOP's McSally in Senate race

I really like this move by the Az Trooper's Association. I believe government agencies (The Az Trooper's Union Represents the Az Troopers) who serve the ENTIRE public should not endorse any 1 side during an election. The military is another great example.

Again, good job, Az Troopers' Association!

Who is the union to speak for all its members voting record?
Union endorsements have always been a HUGE deal. As you know, workers were forced to pay dues in the past, and all that 'worker money' - and the Union's endorsement - would often go to candidates the workers did not even support.

Who is the union to speak for all its members voting record?
Union endorsements have always been a HUGE deal. As you know, workers were forced to pay dues in the past, and all that 'worker money' - and the Union's endorsement - would often go to candidates the workers did not even support.
I refused to join I thought it absurd to pay someone to get a job, and there is no guarantee you will work.

The State Troopers may be upset by the Pima County Sherriff hands off approach to illegal immigration at the border and they would rather show neutrality or support for the conservative side.

Forum List

Back