running against AOC, blames liberals for crime: Her husband “Joey Snapple" & her son are serial felons who were pinched for drug & gun charges in 2019

i don't want to hear a peep how Republicans are anti-crime, none of you are, because you will neglect this HUGE story!

First, you must ignorantly believe the premise that the son is guilty of his father's crime. Believing that makes you as senile as Biden. Secondly, that situation is no different from Joe Biden and Hunter Biden, you know, the corruption you will not admit to. You have proven yourself to be irrelevant.

i don't want to hear a peep how Republicans are anti-crime, none of you are, because you will neglect this HUGE story!

After reading the article I see she owned up to it made no excuses for it. So she is cool with me. Made a statement on reform like returning rights to non violent felons so she is okay with me.

What's Quanon? :dunno:
It's when this guy Uanons I guess.

R.519bd1e54e314373789638802ffd8441

Real dirtbags caught red handed. The gun with serial number issues. And the man spotted at the Jan. 6 riot.
I'm no fan of AOC, but this makes her look sane.

After reading the article I see she owned up to it made no excuses for it. So she is cool with me. Made a statement on reform like returning rights to non violent felons so she is okay with me.
Sure thing, dude. She sucks just like the rest of her family.

Not only is AOC HOT, but she is smart as hell.
So damn smart that she is capable of making compete asses out of those, like you, that think she is smart as hell. The rest of us know that she is just a country hating bitch.

So damn smart that she is capable of making compete asses out of those, like you, that think she is smart as hell. The rest of us know that she is just a country hating bitch.
Unlike Republicans, AOC LOVES this country

Forum List

Back