running against AOC, blames liberals for crime: Her husband “Joey Snapple" & her son are serial felons who were pinched for drug & gun charges in 2019

That is simply a stupid, and frankly juvenile, comment.

I didn’t see AOC attack our Capitol
That was Republicans

AOC LOVES AMERICA

1663951916255.jpeg

i don't want to hear a peep how Republicans are anti-crime, none of you are, because you will neglect this HUGE story!

Wait, now a politician's family members are important and we can complain about them? Good to know, good to know.

We see evidence of democrat run cities letting felons go to commit crimes every freaking day but Soros finds information on somebody named Joey Snapple and democrats think they have the law enforcement issue licked. What a bunch of fools.

I need a good laugh at least once a day, and you never fail to come through for me.

AOC graduated at the top of her class

Meanwhile,Republican icon Boebert dropped out og High School

AOC graduated at the top of her class

Meanwhile,Republican icon Boebert dropped out og High School
Like I said, a good laugh. AOC is a poster child illustrating that an education =/= smart, or wisdom, or anything of the sort.

Like I said, a good laugh. AOC is a poster child illustrating that an education =/= smart, or wisdom, or anything of the sort.
AOC is Brilliant

One of Congress’ finest

QAnon-boosting Republican Tina Forte is running against a crime wave her husband, son, and beverage distribution company are part of.

QAnon-boosting Republican Tina Forte is running against a crime wave her husband, son, and beverage distribution company are part of.

Tina Forte is the future of the Republican Party

AOC must be terrified of her

Forum List

Back