Russia is bombing the #### out of Ukraine. Where's our President? Where's the VP?

most Americans don't care about Moscow or Ukraine and have little to no interest in who wins.
Majority of Americans are decent and smart. Online grifters are not. Seems to me there should be more explicit emphasis that US/EU support for Ukraine is a national security issue, not a “foreign aid” issue

ps

do most Americans care about California, NATO, Poland, or Alaska ?

It is a smart but risky move. He knows western support is phasing out and he hopes to reverse this development with the offensive.
When his plan fails, that would be disastrous for him.

Meanwhile, the offensive stalls, while the Russians advance in the Donbass:

your🇷🇺🐷🇸🇦 economy & Ruble is following the example of their Black Sea fleet. :thup:

GSxdssdWQAE2Rul.jpg

Last edited:
There were no civilian deaths and only 16 people were wounded.

It's hard to believe. The VERY , VERY old weapons. Shows that the the 🇷🇺 hordesmen are running low on weapons. And the Kremlin doesn't trust their own forces in UA.

when we will see Moscow T-34s suicidal attacks on our positions ?

This is supposed to be this administrations prize foreign policy initiative, and what?
Biden like a beached whale on the beach and the vp is hiding.
Putin see's what going on in America and he's using a Walse play book.... an all out blitz
World

Russia hits Ukraine's energy infrastructure with huge wave of drones and missiles, reportedly killing 3 people​

The barrage began around midnight and continued beyond daybreak in what appeared to be Russia's biggest attack on Ukraine in weeks.

Majority of Americans are decent and smart. Online grifters are not. Seems to me there should be more explicit emphasis that US/EU support for Ukraine is a national security issue, not a “foreign aid” issue

ps

do most Americans care about California, NATO, Poland, or Alaska ?

Adam Kinzinger doesn't represent much of America. I can see the EU being more interested in Ukraine. But ordinary Americans, not so much.

Forum List

Back