Russia Official to Biden: “We Have Found Your Biological Weapons” in Ukraine, Day After Biden Official Admits They Exist, China Demands US Explanation

Even if Russia doesn't say it ....

The repugnant Victoria Nuland just did.

Victoria Nuland: Ukraine Has "Biological Research Facilities," Worried Russia May Seize Them​

The neocon's confession sheds critical light on the U.S. role in Ukraine, and raises vital questions about these labs that deserve answers.​

This story may or may not be true.

However it deserves a full independent investigation. If we are sponsoring biological research in other nations that we can’t do in this nation then we need to find out what the hell is going on.

COVID-19 should have taught us a lesson.

I wonder if ANYONE would be surprised if another contagion broke out next week that was killing thousands and we were told it came from one of those labs. More to the point... would it even matter who believed which story? This world of ours has gone completely over the edge and all of the things we used to think we could trust are now debatable... endlessly.
I wouldn’t put it past the Russians to use a virus on the residents of the cities in Ukraine that are putting up a stiff resistance and then blaming it on U.S. labs. Then the Russians could use their thermobaric vacuum bombs on those cities and say they had to stop the spread of the virus.

I wouldn’t put it past the Russians to use a virus on the residents of the cities in Ukraine that are putting up a stiff resistance and then blaming it on U.S. labs. Then the Russians could use their thermobaric vacuum bombs on those cities and say they had to stop the spread of the virus.
Bioweapons are far too likely to rebound back. If Putin wants to bomb cities he will, given Western opinion, there is little sense in playing games that could backfire.

Trying to figure out why anyone would think the US has "bio-labs" in Ukraine? What is that even supposed to mean? Like Germ warfare? We have the best bio-threat labs in the world right here in America.
Well, think about it... If you didn't want your citizen's to know that you were water boarding terrorist, and then they found out, then what will they say or do ? Wait, seems like we've been down these roads before huh ?

Let's hope not..

There is no righteous justification for this invasion.
I've made no claim to the contrary. I do not believe Ukraine is overrun with Nazis but EVEN IF IT WERE, as long as they aren't attacking outside their borders, their political constituency is not the business of Moscow.

Bioweapons are far too likely to rebound back. If Putin wants to bomb cities he will, given Western opinion, there is little sense in playing games that could backfire.
I agree. That’s why I don’t favor research into bio weapons.

You're not clued up about the U.S. Baric's bat virus recombinant proved to be more dangerous than expected, and he was allowed to continue, (from North Carolina [italics]). You are not educated enough to be talking about it. Therefore, your syllabus includes Sorensen, et al. USMB search, 'Sorensen, Dalgleish, Susrud.'

I've made no claim to the contrary. I do not believe Ukraine is overrun with Nazis but EVEN IF IT WERE, as long as they aren't attacking outside their borders, their political constituency is not the business of Moscow.
It is when hundreds of thousand's of Russian's live in Ukraine right ? Otherwise if they are mistreated by Ukraine, then of course Russia will come to their rescue correct ??? Is that what it finally came too, not to forget the NATO issue also right ??

Right After Under-Secretary of State Victoria Nuland first admits it:

68gx7e.jpg

You're not clued up about the U.S. Baric's bat virus recombinant proved to be more dangerous than expected, and he was allowed to continue, (from North Carolina [italics]). You are not educated enough to be talking about it. Therefore, your syllabus includes Sorensen, et al. USMB search, 'Sorensen, Dalgleish, Susrud.'
I'm not talking about whatever batshit crazy virus you are on about. I'm talking about the stupidity of using biological weapons on a battlefield you share.

Forum List

Back