Russia outpacing NATO in weapons production, profits not its primary concern

peacefan

Gold Member
Mar 8, 2018
Amsterdam, Netherlands
Russia outpacing NATO in weapons production, profits not its primary concern — magazine

The artillery ammunition supply chain in the US is "in very bad shape," the article said

Remote : Wed, 14 Aug 2024 21:10:17 +0300
Local : 2024-08-14(Wednesday) 20 : 10 : 17
Found via World Headlines on nicer.app

i think that now would be a good moment to get some additional ammo factories up and running.
we're fighting some serious battles in Ukraine, Israel-Palestine, and maybe soon even Taiwan.
The Russian economy is fucking booming ....

Russia outpacing NATO in weapons production, profits not its primary concern — magazine

The artillery ammunition supply chain in the US is "in very bad shape," the article said

Remote : Wed, 14 Aug 2024 21:10:17 +0300
Local : 2024-08-14(Wednesday) 20 : 10 : 17
Found via World Headlines on nicer.app

i think that now would be a good moment to get some additional ammo factories up and running.
we're fighting some serious battles in Ukraine, Israel-Palestine, and maybe soon even Taiwan.
We have troops fighting where? 36% of the world`s military spending is done by a country with friendly neighbors north and south and large bodies of water east and west. Pouring more money into this black hole is a really bad idea.

We have troops fighting where? 36% of the world`s military spending is done by a country with friendly neighbors north and south and large bodies of water east and west. Pouring more money into this black hole is a really bad idea.
FYI; that would invite war against us.
did you read the list of enemy countries we now have?
we'd best stay strong.

FYI; that would invite war against us.
did you read the list of enemy countries we now have?
we'd best stay strong.
Who do you think is preparing to attack us? There`s a lot of things we need in this country, but more weapons isn`t one of them. I`m pretty sure it was George Washington who said, "a country that is constantly preparing for war, will find that war". He was right. Do you think the Chinese will roll right over us with their 2 aircraft carriers? :auiqs.jpg:
We can cut our military in half and still have more than any other country, by far.

Forum List

Back