Star Trek Fans? Identify Yourselves...

Equally as good? No. However, it can be quite subjective, but I will absolutely say that TNG is better than Enterprise, and I can nearly say that as a factual statement.

They set the bar for the future series and there was nothing to measure the original crew and Enterprise by, so they will always stand alone.
It was great comedy as well as story telling IMO.

I know there's plenty of you fellow Trekkies on this board.

So, what's your era?

Me? I never watched much of the original series as it was well before my time. I definitely watched all the original cast movies though.
I watched all of Next Generation routinely, and all the movies.
I came to very much enjoy Deep Space Nine, especially season 3 and beyond. (the first seasons were too cuddly)
I enjoyed Voyager
I liked the Star Trek reboot, LOVED Into Darkness, and hated Beyond
Then, I stopped. No Enterprise, no Picard.

So, feel free to spew out your Trek credentials and opinions. I'll throw some gasoline on the fire and give my top 8 Star Trek movies.. feel free to agree and disagree
1. Star Trek: First Contact
2. Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
3. Star Trek: Generations
4. Star Trek: Into Darkness
5. Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
6. Star Trek 2009 first reboot
7. Star Trek Nemesis
8. Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
I am a fan. Even though Sulu went full woke libtard

youre proving my point,,

if you want to talk about talent and effects the original series sucked ass,,

its about the story and the ability to act,,
The original series had a lot of action in it. The other shows from the 80's had feminism in it to a degree. They were still good though. On DS9 the Kira character was pregnant and beat the crap out of a few Klingons in one episode as an example.

The original series had a lot of action in it. The other shows from the 80's had feminism in it to a degree. They were still good though. On DS9 the Kira character was pregnant and beat the crap out of a few Klingons in one episode as an example.
yea she was pretty tough....lol...

Forum List

Back