Russia Pounds ISIS With Biggest Bomber Raid in Decades

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
The Daily Beast ^ | November 17th, 2015 | David Axe
The Russian air force just pulled off one of the biggest and most complex heavy bomber missions in modern history—sending no fewer than 25 Backfire, Bear, and Blackjack bombers on a coordinated, long-range air raid against alleged ISIS forces in Syria.

The Tuesday mission, which launched under the cover of darkness from a base in Ossetia in southern Russia, signaled a significant escalation of Moscow’s air war in Syria—and heralded the rebirth of Russian heavy bomber squadrons that once had withered from a lack of funding.

Gen. Valery Gerasimov, chief of Russia’s general staff, announced the raid on Tuesday, calling it part of “a new plan [for] the air campaign.”

(Excerpt) Read more at thedailybeast.com ..

This is fucking awesome! Send in some nukes and nuke the cock suckers!

Let's not get carried away. Yeah, I'm glad Russia and France are doing what our president obviously doesn't want to do but nukes? No need and too destabilizing, especially when we have a narcissistic muslim in the WH with his finger near the button, looking for an excuse to cause a world crisis so he can suspend the Constitution and stay in office.

nice-------well----lets face it-----the Ruskies are WORKING FOR THE ZIONISTS----
ask penelope

Military force alone will not remove Daesh. The group uses social media to control disciplines. The oil money needs to be cut off.

Military force alone will not remove Daesh. The group uses social media to control disciplines. The oil money needs to be cut off.

Caliphatism is ISLAM and will last as long as islam lasts------read the koran

The Russian air force just pulled off one of the biggest and most complex heavy bomber missions in modern history—sending no fewer than 25 Backfire, Bear, and Blackjack bombers on a coordinated, long-range air raid against alleged ISIS forces in Syria.

The Tuesday mission, which launched under the cover of darkness from a base in Ossetia in southern Russia, signaled a significant escalation of Moscow’s air war in Syria—and heralded the rebirth of Russian heavy bomber squadrons that once had withered from a lack of funding.

Gen. Valery Gerasimov, chief of Russia’s general staff, announced the raid on Tuesday, calling it part of “a new plan [for] the air campaign.”

OH NOES! WHAT ABOUT THEIR infrastructure!?

Let's not get carried away. Yeah, I'm glad Russia and France are doing what our president obviously doesn't want to do but nukes? No need and too destabilizing, especially when we have a narcissistic muslim in the WH with his finger near the button, looking for an excuse to cause a world crisis so he can suspend the Constitution and stay in office.
That fucker ain't a gonna stay in office past his time. He's lucky there hasn't been a coup against him already.

After bombings?

cagle-obama-bomb-syria.png

After bombings?

you must be new here. Check Matthews post history. 75% of them say r&d, science, infrastructure. He makes a broken record seem like new.

Obama has approved 8,000 sorties against ISIS.
Was he getting around to bombing their command and control centers until the French did it for him? One of those sorties couldn't have been on an oilfield?

Is that what the French hit? According to whom?
. I won't bother proving anything to you what's been in the media not kissing Obama's ass.. Waste of time. You're a broken record.

Was he getting around to bombing their command and control centers until the French did it for him? One of those sorties couldn't have been on an oilfield?

. I won't bother proving anything to you what's been in the media not kissing Obama's ass.. Waste of time. You're a broken record.

I'll accept your surrender.

After bombings?

you must be new here. Check Matthews post history. 75% of them say r&d, science, infrastructure. He makes a broken record seem like new.
oh, yes i am newbie. Thanks.

So you agree with Trump then?

I don't know which one of his convoluted ideas that you are talking about, but NO, I cannot think of anything that he has said that I totally agree with. I tend to shy away from the ramblings of lunatics....

I'll accept your surrender.
No surrender. You make us waste time proving something and then you reject it outright. Even if it's shown to you on videotape. I know your Alinski tactics of westing fiend the opposition. You're simply unworthy of debate because you and your ilk come to the discussion with dishonesty. At least conservative admit when their leaders are wrong, unlike liberals. Again, you're a waste of time proving anything to you.. Soon you'll be ignored completely. I stand by my statement.

Forum List

Back