Russia Puts The West On Notice...

Vastator

Platinum Member
Oct 14, 2014
In short, the use of depleted uranium rounds in Ukraine will be considered a nuclear attack, and will respond in kind. So... What are the gonna feed these Leopard tanks now..?

In short, the use of depleted uranium rounds in Ukraine will be considered a nuclear attack, and will respond in kind. So... What are the gonna feed these Leopard tanks now..?
Oh they are? LOL... Nobody noticed.

It's amusing to see how some posters consider the Russian opinion on this issue as a matter of debate. If they consider the use of depleted uranium as analogous to the use of a dirty bomb... Don't say you weren't warned. And one can't really say they're wrong about it. Depleted uranium fucks lots of shit up. And this is land Russia claims as its territory, and plans on keeping it. Ignore their warning at your own peril...

It's amusing to see how some posters consider the Russian opinion on this issue as a matter of debate. If they consider the use of depleted uranium as analogous to the use of a dirty bomb... Don't say you weren't warned. And one can't really say they're wrong about it. Depleted uranium fucks lots of shit up. And this is land Russia claims as its territory, and plans on keeping it. Ignore their warning at your own peril...
Russia complaining about the environmental impacts of depleted uranium while they destroy occupied territory is disingenuous

Russia is already using depleted uranium shells. If you look at the poor military ability of Russia and that of the rest of the world, it looks like the peril would be Russia's.

Russia is already using depleted uranium shells. If you look at the poor military ability of Russia and that of the rest of the world, it looks like the peril would be Russia's.
Time will tell. You have a link for Russian use of depleted uranium? Truly curious. But... There's a big difference between choosing to use nuclear material on your own land ( the position Russia takes) vs. a foreign power doing so on your land...

Still radioactive, and tantamount to a "dirty bomb" which is Russias contention...

Not even close

The depleted uranium round penetrates armor, it does not spread to the surrounding area.

A dirty bomb explodes radioactive uranium and spreads it to the surrounding area

Putin does not want to face modern tanks.
That is what he is concerned with.

"A Kremlin official has warned that Russia will consider the use of any depleted uranium weapons in their new NATO tanks as nuclear 'dirty bombs'."

Time will tell. You have a link for Russian use of depleted uranium? Truly curious. But... There's a big difference between choosing to use nuclear material on your own land ( the position Russia takes) vs. a foreign power doing so on your land...
While Russia might take the position that they are using the depleted uranium on it's own land, it is a false flag argument used historically by despots like Putin when they want to acquire a neighboring country. Hitler used this argument early on as an excuse for invasion. Perhaps you shouldn't just blindly follow Putin and instead think for yourself.

Depleted Uranium is not a nuke

Hence the term “depleted”
Enough depleted uranium rounds ARE extremely toxic. An uncle of mine who used to work at Picatinny arsenal in Delware talked extensively with me about this. It is still not unlike a dirty bomb. A radioactive one. And it would run the risk of poisoning ukrainians not just Russians. In fact, more likely since the war is mostly on Ukrainian soil. Ukrainian children will end up dying because of it.

While Russia might take the position that they are using the depleted uranium on it's own land, it is a false flag argument used historically by despots like Putin when they want to acquire a neighboring country. Hitler used this argument early on as an excuse for invasion. Perhaps you shouldn't just blindly follow Putin and instead think for yourself.
I do. And neither I, nor the US government is in a position to dictate terms to Russia. If they say they'll use this as a justification for escalation in kind... Prudence demands that it's taken into consideration.

Enough depleted uranium rounds ARE extremely toxic. An uncle of mine who used to work at Picatinny arsenal in Delware talked extensively with me about this. It is still not unlike a dirty bomb. A radioactive one. And it would run the risk of poisoning ukrainians not just Russians. In fact, more likely since the war is mostly on Ukrainian soil. Ukrainian children will end up dying because of it.
Picatinny is in NJ

Depleted rounds are extremely high density to penetrate armor. They are not released into the surrounding Atmosphere like a dirty bomb would be.
War is not friendly to the environment, small quantities of depleted uranium are insignificant compared to what Russia is doing in this war

Picatinny is in NJ

Depleted rounds are extremely high density to penetrate armor. They are not released into the surrounding Atmosphere like a dirty bomb would be.
War is not friendly to the environment, small quantities of depleted uranium are insignificant compared to what Russia is doing in this war
Not talking about the air. I'm talking about groundwater. Big difference. Do you have any idea of the firing rate F weapons that use depleted uranium rounds?? Russia is not using dirty bombs in this war so far, but I think it's a matter of time before the Biden administration gives Ukraine whatever sick stuff they need keep the illegal U.S. sponsored surrogate government in office. The Biden administration will probably use dirty bombs just to frame Russia and CNN will be on site to document it.

Last edited:
Not talking about the air. I'm talking about groundwater. Big difference. Russia is not using dirty bombs in this war so far, but I think it's a matter of time before the Biden administration gives Ukraine whatever sick stuff they need keep the illegal U.S. sponsored surrogate government in office. The Biden administration will probably use dirty bombs just to frame Russia and CNN will be on site to document it.
Depleted uranium has been used in tanks and missiles for decades
It is not a WMD

Forum List

Back