Russia's WWll Victory Parade today was magnificent and Putin looked heathy

Sunni Man

Diamond Member
Aug 14, 2008
Putin's awesome military parade highlighted Russia's massive array of mechanized weapons, attack aircraft, and huge numbers of well trained dedicated soldiers.
People who claim Russia is a paper tiger with unmotivated troops are totally deluded.

Does the Ukraine celebrate the defeat of the Nazi regime, or are they harboring too many of them?
iu

“Our Mission is to Lead the White Races of the World in a Final Crusade…Against Semite-led Untermenschen [subhumans]”​

The parade highlighted the fact the Russian people and military fully support Putin and his special military operation to liberate the Ukrainians from living under the criminal Zelensky government.

Last edited:
Putin's awesome military parade highlighted Russia's massive array of mechanized weapons, attack aircraft, and huge numbers of well trained dedicated soldiers.
People who claim Russia is a paper tiger with unmotivated troops are totally deluded.

I dunno, pooty looks like he has a lead deficiency to me..

I was up watching, and Russia cut the live feed before I could see the vehicle procession. I also heard there were no aircraft.

After seeing the amount of military hardware and soldiers that Russia has in reserve just to march in a parade. Underscores the fact psycho homo Zelensky and his amateur Ukrainian army don't stand a Chinaman's chance of defeating Russia.

Last edited:
I was up watching, and Russia cut the live feed before I could see the vehicle procession. I also heard there were no aircraft.
When I watched the Victory Parade live early this morning.
After all the military equipment and latest model of battle tanks drove by the grandstand, There was an impressive fly over of attack helicopters, strategic long range bombers, and advanced jet fighters.

When I watched the Victory Parade live early this morning.
After all the military equipment and latest model of battle tanks drove by the grandstand, There was an impressive fly over of attack helicopters, strategic long range bombers, and advanced jet fighters.
You were watching a better feed than me. Post up a vid if you can; I missed the best part.

You were watching a better feed than me. Post up a vid if you can; I missed the best part.
Sorry, but it seems the western media outlets have edited out parts of the parade.
I assume they want to minimize certain aspect of the parade that doesn't align with their anti-Putin/Russia narrative.

Sorry, but it seems the western media outlets have edited out parts of the parade.
I assume they want to minimize certain aspect of the parade that doesn't align with their anti-Putin/Russia narrative.
Yeah, my feed cut just as the cool part started…

Forum List

Back