Rutgers prof after Trump assassination attempt: 'Let's hope today's events inspire others':

American Eagle

Platinum Member
May 12, 2024
Title and pic speak for themselves.

Check out the red splotch.

eyJidWNrZXQiOiJjYW1wdXMucmVmb3JtIiwia2V5IjoiMjU5NTkvZjVmMjFiZTItNmY2Yi00MWJmLWE0NzktYjA2OTczYTg0MDk3LmpwZWciLCJlZGl0cyI6eyJncmF5c2NhbGUiOmZhbHNlLCJyZXNpemUiOnsid2lkdGgiOjEwMDB9fX0=

EXCLUSIVE: A professor at Rutgers University posted to Facebook after someone tried to kill former President Donald Trump, writing “Let’s hope today’s events inspire others.”

A source provided Campus Reform with screenshots of the Facebook posts, which were made by Rutgers University Writing Program Assistant Teaching Professor Tracy Budd in the hours after someone tried to assassinate Trump during a rally in Butler, Pennsylvania.

”Let’s hope today’s events inspire others,” Budd said in one post.

”They shot his wig. Sad,” Budd wrote in another.

eyJidWNrZXQiOiJjYW1wdXMucmVmb3JtIiwia2V5IjoiMjU5NTkvZjVmMjFiZTItNmY2Yi00MWJmLWE0NzktYjA2OTczYTg0MDk3LmpwZWciLCJlZGl0cyI6eyJncmF5c2NhbGUiOmZhbHNlLCJyZXNpemUiOnsid2lkdGgiOjEwMDB9fX0=
I've seen others say it and I'll repeat it... you can always tell by the eyes how crazy these people are. She might want to watch herself in Jersey. She might find some Trump fan that took offense and busted her crazy ass. I wouldn't lash out that way meself but I'd not weep for filth like her, either.

Human flotsam. Just as our biggest fascists are now the anti-fa, our biggest "save democracy" kooks out there are those whom would be the first to trample it. Please spare me the rigors of their dull mentalities.

To their minds, they obviously would be the first to applaud political violence.

Then if they suffered the actions of their OWN policies and ideologies, they would be the first then to blame it all on gun ownership.

I've seen others say it and I'll repeat it... you can always tell by the eyes how crazy these people are. She might want to watch herself in Jersey. She might find some Trump fan that took offense and busted her crazy ass. I wouldn't lash out that way meself but I'd not weep for filth like her, either.

Yes, the eyes are either evil or empty.

Being a professor for 22 years or even being alive for 22 years, Budd thinks she won't get a visit from the secret service?
Or even dumber, she does and doesn't care?
If a person posted something like that on USMB, they would likely ban that person.

Hope they fire her.

Have you checked to see if it is a hoax or just Fake?
If not , it underscores how even very clever people become befuddled and hysterical ( being a Prof is still not a total doddle in the US ) .
The fact that she was unaware of the certain consequences of publicly degrading herslf tell you everything about her mental state .

Fakebook of all places -- blatant indirect suicide .

Forum List

Back