Ryan Appears To Suggest GOP Will Reject Trump--Discredits GOP FBI Director For Not Looking Impartial

mascale

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2009
Anyone might suggest that Republican Party is dismantling itself. It looks to Speaker Ryan that Secretary Clinton may have received preferential treatment in the Espionage Act, FBI investigation. Mostly what the Director was likely intending to convey is the strong presumption of innocence, even for the household of a former President of the United States.

The FBI likely will not even shoot the now famous grandchildren of the so many Democrats, clearly looking like preferential treatment to Speaker Ryan! It is known--time and again--the Donald Trump is actually a Saddam Hussein admirer!

Trump Gives a Shout Out to Saddam Hussein

Can't get a more impartial investigation than that at GOP! That is what all Republicans on every ballot support! "Saddam Hussein Matters! Saddam Hussein Matters!"

Mostly the Democrats are not on board with that concept of appearance propriety! That too is shown in the link. Sanders Voters may already understand!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Many White Eyes used to admire painted ceiling of Sistine Chapel. Now looking elsewhere for guidance(?)! And still not from Great Spirit, "Seven Come Eleven!)

Meanwhile the democrats turn their heads at corruption, carelessness and lying. When you all can be honest about that then you may be taken serious

Meanwhile the democrats turn their heads at corruption, carelessness and lying. When you all can be honest about that then you may be taken serious

Not really true. Clinton is a poor quality candidate. However, in following my voting method of voting for the candidate I believe will do the LEAST amount of harm I can't vote for Trump. And I can't not vote. It's my duty as an American to vote. Besides that, my vote is all the influence I have so I have to use it. LMAO.

the Clinton verdict changes nothing.

people will vote for Clinton because they want to, or will vote for Clinton simply to vote AGAINST Trump ... same results apply when reversed.

it boils down to the candidate that can carry the minority vote.

Trump loses.

Not really true. Clinton is a poor quality candidate. However, in following my voting method of voting for the candidate I believe will do the LEAST amount of harm I can't vote for Trump. And I can't not vote. It's my duty as an American to vote. Besides that, my vote is all the influence I have so I have to use it. LMAO.

So you would truly trust Hillary Clinton over Trump regarding nominees for the Supreme Court? For her promised movement on gun control?

Wow.

And when Paul BIZARRO Ryan said "nobody is above the law," the nearest mirror shattered unexpectedly...

Yeah, BIZARRO, your crimes are TREASON TREASON and more TREASON - the real reason you want Hillary to win...

So you would truly trust Hillary Clinton over Trump regarding nominees for the Supreme Court? For her promised movement on gun control?

Wow.

I distrust Trumps lack of judgement where his mouth is concerned, his lack of judgement where our economy is concerned, his lack of judgement where wars are concerned, and his lack of judgement where trade wars are concerned.

SC Justices are pretty far down my list.

As an American I would think you would vote for the candidate that has America's best interest at heart, rather than a globalist that wants the UN to prosper. Trump is pro America. Clinton is pro Asia. What is it about Asia that makes you feel so patriotic?

As an American I would think you would vote for the candidate that has America's best interest at heart, rather than a globalist that wants the UN to prosper. Trump is pro America. Clinton is pro Asia. What is it about Asia that makes you feel so patriotic?

Well Americas best interests sure aren't on the mind of the douchebag in the WH right now.

I doubt Hitlery would be any better. She has her own interests at heart.

Well Americas best interests sure aren't on the mind of the douchebag in the WH right now.

:lmao::lmao:

and Trump doesn't have his own interests at heart ?

:lmao::lmao:

and Trump doesn't have his own interests at heart ?

Sure. America First.

You need to understand more the depth of insincerity, possibly, in what Speaker Ryan wants known about Trump. Trump is involved in the Chinese economy. Secretary Clinton is of the tradition and history of the Bill Clinton economic expansion. Alibaba uses a bicycle delivery system, in China. Al Gore was at least able to have claimed to have set up the invention of the internet(?). .and protecting the "Intellectual Property," Bourbon. No dimpled chads were even contemplated(?)!

Let us all agree that NAFTA has a lot going for it, even now!

Or more directly: NAFTA is not a "Deal." Any trade agreement is a long-discussed negotiation between adversary parties, who do not intend nuclear war with one another. Donald Trump instead is supportive of North Korea. North Korea is abiding with no convention or agreement among peoples of earth, regarding nuclear war. No long-discussed negotiations have occurred, other than with South Korea, by the North Koreans. Like Saddam Hussein of Iraq, before Saudi-like, Moslem-Sunni: could become sympathetic with Kamikaze fanatics, North Korea is a stable dictatorship. Saudi Arabia, contrasting, is actually Moslem. Like Saddam Hussein of Iraq, international terrorism is supported in even the concept of North Korea. ISIS trains people to only believe that to become somebody, anyone has to become nobody. Donald Trump has a Strangelove admiration type of complex, for those kinds of places, and those kinds of people.

Trump has not proposed any new strategic or trade complex agreement negotiations--for his part--in his campaign.

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Back to Basics with Bourbon--maybe in return for back to basics with Tequila!)

Forum List

Back