Debunking Liberal Myths About the Rich and the Capital Gains Tax

sure they do life is so much easier being a trans with hater like you out in the world, That is just stupid ignorant hate garbage.

Wrong.
Sexuality does not happen until AFTER puberty.
That is the whole point of puberty.
So no one can be trans until AFTER puberty.
So any hormone or other medical treatment is likely immoral before puberty.

You should only be allowed to depreciate the value of the property over it's whole lifetime , property's last for a hell of a lot longer then 25Years. You are just another slug living of of everyone else.

Wrong.
I did not say the 25 year property depreciation was right.
I was just using it as an example of an existing tax loophole we know is immoral.

Wrong.
Idiot , you can make up all the shit you want , i'll gladly spend my time laughing at your stupidity.

Wrong.
I did not say the 25 year property depreciation was right.
I was just using it as an example of an existing tax loophole we know is immoral.
and I said it wasn't right and used it as a perfect example of handed money to the rich , you know the people who don't do anything for it. and the people who need it the least. Screw them and screw you.

I say tax everyone from $0 to infinity at 15% and be done with it.

That is not enough to pay government bills.
You need more like 30% taxes on real profits.
But just like corporations do not get taxed on the cost of doing business, like rent, then neither should individuals.
Things like rent, food, transportation, clothing, should be tax exempt cost of doing business for individuals.
And the way to keep it simple and avoid loopholes, is to give everyone a reasonable personal deduction, like $20k.

Stop hiding behind retired people

The overwhelming amount of Capital gains are claimed by the super wealthy
There are more elderly than super wealthy, and they vote in large numbers. Go for it, we'll make you the face that tells Grandma she'll have to make do without her money this year.

Wrong.
You know that you are a boy or girl long before puberty
Homosexuals and Transexuals also know they have sexuality different than the norm before they reach puberty

so if you make 101,000, you pay 23% on 1,000 only! Still trying to figure out how you get there? You okay, or did someone steal your brain again?

That does not mean you do not pay tax on the first $100,000.

You can combine the progressive rates into a single % or break it down into sections.
Does not matter which you do.

Here it is broken down into sections.
{...
Tax rateon taxable income from . . .up to . . .
10%$0$11,000
12%$11,001$44,725
22%$44,726$95,375
24%$95,376$182,100
32%$182,101$231,250
35%$231,251$578,125
37%$578,126And up

...}

According to Buffett he pays a lower rate than his secretary.
And he wants to keep it that way. Notice that he's not writing checks to the Treasury to raise his percentage of tax and that he continues to hire tax attorneys to reduce his tax bill as much as possible.

Basically, any pool of untaxed money is a target for the never satisfied Congress. They'll hit 401K's before long, they're just too big and juicy a target.

Not sure what you mean, since 401ks are taxed.
The normal 401k is just deferred tax when you withdraw on it.
The Keogh 401k is taxed in advance so does not tax profits made while in the 401k.

Not sure what you mean, since 401ks are taxed.
The normal 401k is just deferred tax when you withdraw on it.
The Keogh 401k is taxed in advance so does not tax profits made while in the 401k.
There are trillions sitting in 401K's right now, just waiting for the right excuse to be seized, the right "emergency", the right, "We'll let you keep the first million, but we're going to 'borrow' the rest and pay you back at some point in the future".

and I said it wasn't right and used it as a perfect example of handed money to the rich , you know the people who don't do anything for it. and the people who need it the least. Screw them and screw you.

You seem to fail to realize I am agreeing with you.
It would be foolish for me to not use the existing depreciation allowance, but I do want it changed.

There are trillions sitting in 401K's right now, just waiting for the right excuse to be seized, the right "emergency", the right, "We'll let you keep the first million, but we're going to 'borrow' the rest and pay you back at some point in the future".

There is no way to "seize" 401ks.
They are not liquid.
They are invested in things like stocks, real estate, gold, etc.

Of course I benefit from communal public works.
The point is those who benefit the most, should and can then pay back the most.
I'll ask again, why? you haven't explained how they benefit more.

Forum List

Back