🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ryans smallest problem ...

Congress was designed to not work much. The Founders expecting elected statesmen to be working while in Congress. The intention wasn't to create professional politicians.

fine by me, then they should cut their $174K salary to match their hours.

Congress was designed to not work much. The Founders expecting elected statesmen to be working while in Congress. The intention wasn't to create professional politicians.
Someone said one of the worst things that happened was air conditioning. Prior to that everyone cleared out of DC in the summer because the weather was miserable. So pols had to go home and rub elbows with voters. Now they can stay and talk and posture all they want.

Yeah, fuck high salaries for politicians. We should let fraudsters and crooks supplement their income with bribes.

A full-time worker who gets four weeks of vacation would have roughly 230 days of work next year.

if they want to high roll, they can pull themselves up by the bootstraps and go get a couple more jobs and practice what they preach.

And yet we pay them as much as full time earners in the top two percentile.

No bill proposed or legislation or even a freaking memo. Only "the House plans"? Fewest work days in how long, a freaking decade? Lefties must be desperate.

Yeah, fuck high salaries for politicians. We should let fraudsters and crooks supplement their income with bribes.

I think they already do.
Some do. No point in making it MUCH worse.

My number one political issue (banning tax expenditures) is precisely aimed at eliminating mass corruption while also eliminating our debt.

535 x $174,000.00 = $93,090,000.00

deficit / debt who the hell is counting $

Forum List

Back