Sad, desperate Chuck Schumer begs for applause when announcing Kamala Harris

Other things said by Charles Schumer, important in the recent context of events going down...

"I want to tell you, Gorsuch; I want to tell you, Kavanaugh: You have released the whirlwind and you will pay the price," Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer roared Wednesday to a crowd of protesters angry over a Louisiana case before the court that threatens abortion rights. "You won't know what hit if you go forward with these awful decisions."

Neither did JFK, RFK, MLK, and Trump was just 3 inches away....

Fluent on MOSSAD assassination tactics....

The neo-Marxist-Nazi Democrats undemocratically replaced a walking zombie with a worn out gold digger no one will vote for, and then they wonder why no one is enthusiastic about it...

Other things said by Charles Schumer, important in the recent context of events going down...

"I want to tell you, Gorsuch; I want to tell you, Kavanaugh: You have released the whirlwind and you will pay the price," Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer roared Wednesday to a crowd of protesters angry over a Louisiana case before the court that threatens abortion rights. "You won't know what hit if you go forward with these awful decisions."

Neither did JFK, RFK, MLK, and Trump was just 3 inches away....

Fluent on MOSSAD assassination tactics....
1721768521612.png

Schumer had to beg for applause for Kamala because the audience was too busy puking into bags. The Democrat party needs an overhaul and I don't mean an injection of 30 sane new people. It's going to take a lot more than that and only God knows where they'll find them. All Clintons, Obamas and Bidens must go for starters. MAGA

Forum List

Back