San Andreas fault could cause coast to instantly sink below sea level

Add “sinking below sea level” to California’s list of natural disaster worries. Portions of the Golden State could be at risk of abruptly dropping into the sea during a severe earthquake like the “Big One” scientists have been predicting for years, according to a study published Monday.
“We think Southern California is locked and loaded"

San Andreas Fault Could Cause Coast To Instantly Sink Below Sea Level
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

California Earthquakes: San Andreas Fault Could Cause Coast To Instantly Sink Below Sea Level

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh well they want to move away from the US anyway, but you can bet if something happened the two faced fk Governor who rips Trump apart would be begging for his financial help. Because that's what hypocrites do.

California falling into the ocean has been a popular myth my entire life.

This is old nonsense.
yep i have heard that for close to 50 years....

What is it with RWNJs that they always applaud people being harmed - unless of course, it's on of their 1% owners. Betcha they all call themselves christians.

Not to mention that they're so damn dumb, they don't realize where much of their food comes from.

RWNJs - a sicko bunch of losers.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Don't worry folks, there's a huge hillside in California that is covered with hundreds of "windmills". Well, authorities tell the residents they're windmills, but the truth is they are simply huge propellers that push the coastline into the mainland keeping the "crack" held together.

Add “sinking below sea level” to California’s list of natural disaster worries. Portions of the Golden State could be at risk of abruptly dropping into the sea during a severe earthquake like the “Big One” scientists have been predicting for years, according to a study published Monday.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

California Earthquakes: San Andreas Fault Could Cause Coast To Instantly Sink Below Sea Level

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh well they want to move away from the US anyway, but you can bet if something happened the two faced fk Governor who rips Trump apart would be begging for his financial help. Because that's what hypocrites do.

Time to buy ocean front property in Baker

As long as Berkeley, and really the entire San Fran area goes with it, I'm all in.

just outside of SF is the San Joaquin Valley where 40% of the nations crops are grown

better be careful what ya wish for
many Cal haters here feel Maryland and Delaware will pick up the slack....

There's a lot to hate about California. It is a gigantic welfare state that literally goes in the opposite direction than the founding principles of this country.

As long as Berkeley, and really the entire San Fran area goes with it, I'm all in.

just outside of SF is the San Joaquin Valley where 40% of the nations crops are grown

There's a lot to hate about California. It is a gigantic welfare state that literally goes in the opposite direction than the founding principles of this country.
Kind of stupid, aren't you? California pays more federal taxes to the federal government than any other state, almost double what the next closest state pays, Texas

.Federal tax revenue by state - Wikipedia

Were California an independent nation, it would be the 7th or 8th largest economy in the world.

not what my point was was it?....

Kind of stupid, aren't you? California pays more federal taxes to the federal government than any other state, almost double what the next closest state pays, Texas

.Federal tax revenue by state - Wikipedia

Were California an independent nation, it would be the 7th or 8th largest economy in the world.
like i said earlier....many cal haters feel that Maryland and Delaware can pick up the slack....

Well, if Coastal California dropped off into the sea it would be a great tragedy.

There wouldn't any Loons left to blame it on Global Warming.

I've been waiting since the 70s.

I've been waiting since the 70s.
and you will no doubt be still waiting in 2070....

That would be a cute trick since the San Andreas is a transform fault which means the land is slipping north vs. south...not into the ocean.

I guess you missed that part where it bends at the Mendocino Fracture Zone and heads out to sea. You know bodey if you weren't so stupid you might be able to make an accurate point some day. But there's the rub. You really are stupid!

Here's a map for those who can't seem to do basic research (here's lookin at you bodey!)

fig1_03.jpg

It's a bunch of nonsense that liberals have been spewing for decades.

No earthquake is going to make mountains sink below sea level, nor the big valley in between them.

Forum List

Back