we have a world
right?
So the world
is tiny
compared to the universe.
So tremendous, tremendous"

the kaz sock is back? cool

Another leftist obsessed with orange man

What is this lady thinking? Where does she think these people will get the money for their drugs if government quits paying for them? Their chickens are coming home to roost, big time. Could they be starting to realize that their very own progressive policies put them in this mess?

She has a primary challenger who wants to address the crime situation.

What is this lady thinking? Where does she think these people will get the money for their drugs if government quits paying for them? Their chickens are coming home to roost, big time. Could they be starting to realize that their very own progressive policies put them in this mess?

Too late.

She has a primary challenger who wants to address the crime situation.
Part of the problem is definitely her progressive past. But, I doubt another democrat will be for law and order. They are more interested in letting blacks steal and be able to urinate and deficate whenever and wherever they want. And if blacks are committing 30% of the crimes we only arrest 15% of them because otherwise it is called social injustice. California would rather have homeless black criminals rather than incarcerated black criminals.

Part of the problem is definitely her progressive past. But, I doubt another democrat will be for law and order. They are more interested in letting blacks steal and be able to urinate and deficate whenever and wherever they want. And if blacks are committing 30% of the crimes we only arrest 15% of them because otherwise it is called social injustice. California would rather have homeless black criminals rather than incarcerated black criminals.

SF isn't doing anything about crime and they aren't going to. It's just words

You people are so stuck on San Francisco. It's amazing you have any time left over for obsessing and hating other things.

Oh wait! Hunter Biden. Never mind.

What?

Someone else wrote the article, he just posted it.

And what the hell does that have to do with the threads topic? You didn't actually address anything to do with the topic.

And what good do you think your shit posting actually did? Don't understand what your goal was

What?

And what the hell does that have to do with the threads[sic] topic? You didn't actually address anything to do with the topic.

And what good do you think your shit posting actually did? Don't understand what your goal was

He did not 'just' post the article. He did what an OP is supposed to do. He added commentary.

I responded to:

whereas you responded to:

You people are so stuck on San Francisco. It's amazing you have any time left over for obsessing and hating other things.

Oh wait! Hunter Biden. Never mind.

What?

And what the hell does that have to do with the threads topic? You didn't actually address anything to do with the topic.

And, what the hell does that have to do with the thread's topic?

No, they are either too stupid or arrogant and narcissistic to ever admit they are idiots. 90% of stores on Market st are closed.

He did not 'just' post the article. He did what an OP is supposed to do. He added commentary.

I responded to:

whereas you responded to:

Now it all makes sense as to why you have 52k posts and only 3k reactions.

I'll consider our conversation at an end and just stick you on the ignore list.

Forum List

Back