Sanders and Obama say 23 deodorants cause children to go hungry!

EdwardBaiamonte

Platinum Member
Nov 23, 2011
What communists mean when they say this is that capitalism is wasteful. If only a lib commie govt would produce, say, just 1 kind of deodorant the money spent on making, shipping, and advertising the other 22 kinds of deodorant could be saved and used to feed our poor hungry children.

This is exactly the kind of rhetoric that led to our liberals spying for Stalin and giving him the atomic bomb. Why not just make liberals illegal in America as our Founders intended?

I hate all extremist including the op above, but this is a stupid thing to say.
If a mom and dad had to have 23 different ones, I imagine a lot of food would be taken off the table financially.

too stupid as always. Nobody says you have to buy 23 kinds of deodorant

"Too stupid" would actually describe starting a thread with a bizarre title and then having no link in it whatsoever to explain what the fuck one's talking about.

But that would never happen....

Let your pits run wild!

harry-armpit-women.jpg

starting a thread with a bizarre title and then having no link in it whatsoever to explain what the fuck one's talking about.

dear, if you were not a typical illiterate liberal you have understood it since our libcommies have been arguing that capitalism is wasteful for 100 years.

Without the 23 deodorants, millions would lose their appetites.

23 different deodorants? How many jobs does that create? Oh yeah the life long welfare recipients doesn't care about that. By the sound of it our dumbass president is clueless also.

23 different deodorants? How many jobs does that create? Oh yeah the life long welfare recipients doesn't care about that. By the sound of it our dumbass president is clueless also.
Well ya didn't he claim that anyone with a well paying job was just lucky and had won the lottery?

starting a thread with a bizarre title and then having no link in it whatsoever to explain what the fuck one's talking about.

dear, if you were not a typical illiterate liberal you have understood it since our libcommies have been arguing that capitalism is wasteful for 100 years.

OK that random thought made about as much sense as the obvious correlation of pirates with global warming... "libcommies", whatever that is, "arguing that capitalism is wasteful", whatever that means, obviously takes the place of giving some kind of reference link to what the blue fuck one is talking about. Gotchya.

fsm_pirates.png

Special Ed -- keeping the internet's reputation what it is since 2011.

OK that random thought made about as much sense as the obvious correlation of pirates with global warming... "libcommies", whatever that is, "arguing that capitalism is wasteful", whatever that means, obviously takes the place of giving some kind of reference link to what the blue fuck one is talking about. Gotchya.

fsm_pirates.png

too stuipid you can look up Bernie Sanders interview if you doubt it. Did the liberal ever hear of Google or learn how to click on the links provided above?

Feel stupid yet?

fsm_pirates.png

too stuipid you can look up Bernie Sanders interview if you doubt it. Did the liberal ever hear of Google or learn how to click on the links provided above?

Feel stupid yet?

Not at all -- it isn't my point, Dumbass.

Then again I've never started a thread and forgot to tell everybody what the fuck I was talking about.
What's that feel like? :itsok:

1338748654415_7666220.png

fsm_pirates.png

Feel stupid yet?

Then again I've never started a thread and forgot to tell everybody what the fuck I was talking about.

dear, why not tell us what in the Sanders speech you cant understand??

fsm_pirates.png

Feel stupid yet?

dear, why not tell us what in the Sanders speech you cant understand??

The part where he waves his magic wand to make you retarded enough to start a thread with no reference point.

You're a complete waste of time, you've always been a complete waste of time and all you'll ever be is a complete waste of time. Unsubscribed.

Forum List

Back