Sanders and Obama say 23 deodorants cause children to go hungry!

[
The part where he waves his magic wand to make you retarded enough to start a thread with no reference point.

no need to feel stupid dear but link was given to you in post #8. Feel stupid yet??

starting a thread with a bizarre title and then having no link in it whatsoever to explain what the fuck one's talking about.

But that would never happen....

dear, if you were not a typical illiterate liberal you have understood it since our libcommies have been arguing that capitalism is wasteful for 100 years.

OK that random thought made about as much sense as the obvious correlation of pirates with global warming... "libcommies", whatever that is, "arguing that capitalism is wasteful", whatever that means, obviously takes the place of giving some kind of reference link to what the blue fuck one is talking about. Gotchya.

fsm_pirates.png

Special Ed -- keeping the internet's reputation what it is since 2011.

too stuipid you can look up Bernie Sanders interview if you doubt it. Did the liberal ever hear of Google or learn how to click on the links provided above?

Feel stupid yet?

Not at all -- it isn't my point, Dumbass.

Then again I've never started a thread and forgot to tell everybody what the fuck I was talking about.
What's that feel like? :itsok:

1338748654415_7666220.png
In grade school they called him Special Ed Baiacunte :rofl:

starting a thread with a bizarre title and then having no link in it whatsoever to explain what the fuck one's talking about.

But that would never happen....

dear, if you were not a typical illiterate liberal you have understood it since our libcommies have been arguing that capitalism is wasteful for 100 years.

OK that random thought made about as much sense as the obvious correlation of pirates with global warming... "libcommies", whatever that is, "arguing that capitalism is wasteful", whatever that means, obviously takes the place of giving some kind of reference link to what the blue fuck one is talking about. Gotchya.

fsm_pirates.png

too stuipid you can look up Bernie Sanders interview if you doubt it. Did the liberal ever hear of Google or learn how to click on the links provided above?

Feel stupid yet?

Then again I've never started a thread and forgot to tell everybody what the fuck I was talking about.

why not tell what you don't understand about the Bernie Sanders POV on capitalist waste or admit you lack the IQ to be here as a typical liberal?

fsm_pirates.png

Feel stupid yet?

why not tell what you don't understand about the Bernie Sanders POV on capitalist waste or admit you lack the IQ to be here as a typical liberal?
dear, you've never shown any capability to have a conversation other than toeing your party's line, and tossing uncreative insults at the people you want to engage when they try to engage you. Do you understand?

I like having lots of choices to get what I want. ;) I love capitalism!!! Not unregulated capitalism but smart Capitalism...I don't like either extreme.

dear, there is no such thing as unregulated capitalism so you talk gibberish. Capitalism punishes and regulates most businesses into bankruptcy for not offering the best products at the best price in the world. Do you understand?

You don't like the extremes like Aristotle Christ and Jefferson because you lack the IQ to understand them.

dear, you've never shown any capability to have a conversation other than toeing your party's line,

too stupid by 10000% why wouldn't I toe the party's line when it is Aristotle's Jefferson's and Friedmans's line?

See why we have to be 100% that liberalism is based in pure ignorance?

I like having lots of choices to get what I want. ;) I love capitalism!!! Not unregulated capitalism but smart Capitalism...I don't like either extreme.

dear, there is no such thing as unregulated capitalism so you talk gibberish. Capitalism punishes and regulates most businesses into bankruptcy for not offering the best products at the best price in the world. Do you understand?
You are a complete idiot. That is not what capitalism does at all.

You are a complete idiot. That is not what capitalism does at all.

of course if true you would not be so afraid to tell us what capitalism does. What does your fear teach us??
The only one who is afraid is you liar. Capitalism an economic and political system in which a country's trade and industry are controlled by private owners for profit, rather than by the state. Capitalism maximizes profits for the rich owners by extracting maximum wealth from workers & consumers. Capitalism does not lower prices or improve products quality or safety. That is done by forces capitalist hate: competition & regulations. Capitalist barrow FIAT money to buy up or destroy competition & pay government to hamstring or eliminate regulators. This keeps them rich & powerful while everyone gets poor & pays more for shitty stuff.

[

Post 8 isn't even by you. .

idiot liberal!!! it does not matter who it is by. It has link so you can read Sanders interview. Of course we both know you lack the IQ to comment on it, so instead you squirm like a jellfish as if everyone does not see it.

Capitalism an economic and political system in which a country's trade and industry are controlled by private owners for profit,.

100% stupid and liberal of course. If private owners controlled why would 10,000 go bankrput every month in capitalist America alone?

isn't thinking fun, liberal?

Capitalism maximizes profits for the rich owners .

dear, there is often no profit which is why 10,000 firms go bankrupt each month. A few do make billions. the promise of doing that drives them to try to produce the best products in the world at the best prices in the world. Now do you see how we got from the stone age to here.

Econ 101!!

What communists mean when they say this is that capitalism is wasteful. If only a lib commie govt would produce, say, just 1 kind of deodorant the money spent on making, shipping, and advertising the other 22 kinds of deodorant could be saved and used to feed our poor hungry children.
Gee, what a surprise, NOT!
Sanders said nothing about limiting deodorant to only 1 kind, and Obama said nothing at all.

The Right are too stupid to tell the truth, and any fool can tell the truth.

It ain't about stinky armpits. It's about the religion of global warming. The left wing hypocrite progs want the sodomite secret places to be free of the usual contamination (and that's gotta be hard) but their global warming religious doctrine calls for faith.

Forum List

Back