Sanders people really got screwed in Nevada and they are pissed off big time

Sander's people didn't' get screwed. Take off the tinfoil. You play by the rules. Don't like them, get them changed...after the game is over.
You are a Clinton supporter we know but no need to lie

Actually, I'm a Democratic nominee supporter. That just happens to be Hillary Clinton this time around. She's beating Bernie by double what Obama was beating her at this point, but Bernie supporters just can't seem to understand the simple math. I get it, they're passionate and that's great, but my saying so is not Hillary support, it's math.
Game ain't over yet...but hey i'm loving this the more pissed off Clinton makes Sanders supporters the less that are going to vote for her,its awesome they don't even need to vote for Trump they will either not vote or vote for Jill Stein I bet

The game is over, Bernie just hasn't' conceded.

The number of disaffected Bernie voters that won't vote for Hillary won't amount to a hill of beans. Remember how effective the PUMAs were back when Hillary lost an even closer race to Obama?
Ron Paul supporters helped make sure Romney didn't win in 2012. Its gonna be hilarious when Clinton ONLY "wins" by having the party elite as super delegates because I think Sanders damn near runs the table rest of the way!

If you're a Bernie supporter, voting for Hillary after all this just ensures that the next Bernie won't have a chance either. The only way to bring about change is to force the power structure to face very real destruction if they do not listen. Otherwise, they will continue to ignore you. Do not, under any circumstances, vote for Hillary if you want the party to hear you.

The Bernsheviks are not happy. Embedded within this story is a link to another site which posts transcripts of messages left for the Nevada DNC chairwoman, Roberta Lange. I was taken back by the extremely angry and vulgar nature of the threats against Ms. Lange. Hopefully, cooler heads will prevail.

Nevada Democrats Warn DNC of Violence From Sanders
Supporters State party chairwoman has received death threats

A contentious Nevada Democratic convention this past weekend has led to a barrage of threats against the chairwoman of the state party.

And it's led the party's lawyer to send a rather remarkable letter to the Democratic National Committee, warning of the risk of violent outbursts at the national convention in Philadelphia.

"Having seen up close the lack of conscience or concern for the ramifications of their actions — indeed, the glee with which they engaged in such destructive behavior — we expect similar tactics at the national convention in July," wrote party counsel Bradley Schrager in a letter dated Monday. "We therefore formally complain to the DNC regarding these unfortunate events, and warn the body that the goal of many of these individuals, sanctioned or encouraged by the Sanders campaign, is not party-building but something more sinister and unproductive."

- See more at: Nevada Democrats Warn DNC of Violence From Sanders Supporters

-----------------------

- See more at: Nevada Democrats Warn DNC of Violence From Sanders Supporters

....and now the DNC is having their civil war. Gotta love corruption being exposed at every level

If you don't like their greed and corruption, don't vote for the duopoly. Problem solved!

Check this quote out. And truly the dirty done to Sanders people was freaking epic. The bitch party chair ran away after she fucked Bernie's supporters over.

"It was not democracy. We had a motion for Recount on the Floor, Roberta ignored it, and called a motion to adjourn the meeting and then Ran out, even though the Nays won it.

did that on purpose, she is a crook, and needs to be kicked out of her position as Nevada Democratic Chair Woman.

I am officially registering as an Independent, I was considering voting Hillary if I had to over Trump, she just changed my mind. She just proved Democrats are Crooks."

Chaos At Nevada Democratic Convention; State Party Chair Flees Building As Sanders Supporters Demand Recount

I did that in 2006
And I need to be the next one.

Forum List

Back