Sandra Fluke: Military should accept transexual recruits

Really? There have been gays in the front line. Possibly some transgender's too. Do they deserve less respect?

or

be careful what you ask for

PS

with the way the left has been squawking you would think gays were always prohibited from being in the military

I have a profound respect for anyone who chooses to serve in the military. And I'm as liberal as it gets. Whatever your background if you have the courage to serve for my country then you deserve my utmost respect.

:rolleyes:

I will have to disagree with Ms. Fluke. The medical regiment necessarily to maintain a proper hormonal balance would preclude them from worldwide deployment and make them unfit for duty.

Hasn't she gotten laid yet? She attends a $133K Law School and expects the US Taxpayer to fund her diaphrams and dental dams. Talk about entitlement.

THE CANADIAN MILITARY’S NEW TRANSGENDER POLICY

The Canadian military has written a new policy on how transgender soldiers should be treated, according to a recent article in the National Post. The policy change has been codified in Canada’s National Defense Manual.

The policy says they should wear the uniform of their “target” gender but must be given privacy and respect. As an example of this new respectful rule, a person doesn’t have to give a reason when their name is changed on military records. The new policy does not allow military honors to be reassigned to new names, saying “there is no legal authority for rewriting history”.

Canada’s National Defence Department has been helping to fund the sex change operations of its service members since 1998. Canada’s armed forces also allow their gay and lesbian members to get married on military bases.

The Canadian Military?s New Transgender Policy | Revel & Riot

This is just another attempt by the Left to disrupt the military. How's by transgenders want to join the military? Lets get a count. More than likely, the Left only wants to use this as medium to bully the Military. When/ if the military fights back, the Left will cry victim and scream about human rights.

The ultimate form of bullying comes from passive aggressives.

Well at least they can finally get a "female" Navy SEAL if they allow trannies in. Too bad uber feminists hate trannies.

Ever hear about that man hating concert feminists have in Michigan every year? Womyn born Womyn or something like that? They don't allow trannies to go.

Sandra Fluke has a bright future in the Democrat party.
The good news, like most white liberals it's doubtful she'll have any kids.

Well at least they can finally get a "female" Navy SEAL if they allow trannies in. Too bad uber feminists hate trannies.

Ever hear about that man hating concert feminists have in Michigan every year? Womyn born Womyn or something like that? They don't allow trannies to go.

To late, female positions have been opened up across the board by Obama as another move to destroy the military through social experimentation.

Forum List

Back