Sarah Sanders leaving the WH at the end of the month.......

You clowns are after anybody that fights for freedom, liberty, and property rights.

They are saying that Conway needs to leave because she has repeatedly violated parts of the Hatch Act. And, hate to tell you, but there are rules that need to be followed when you work in certain parts of the government. I know that a lot of my rights as a citizen were suspended when I joined the military, and I didn't get them back until I retired, most notably free speech and the right to peaceful protest.

From the link...........................

A statement from the Office of Special Counsel cited Conway's comments in television interviews and social media posts as violations of the Hatch Act, a 1939 law prohibiting executive branch employees from engaging in some political activities. The president, vice president and certain other senior officials are exempted.
wouldn't this be like ginsberg saying we're toast if trump wins?

i agree if this is wrong, follow our documented processes for what to do. but the left will refuse to EVER admit their side has EVER done anything wrong. so to go after conway for voicing her views by pulling a 1939 law out - great. follow the process. and when a SCOTUS does the same, now what? ginsburg excused cause she's liberal? woman? scotus? or did she never do a THING wrong if you change a few words here and there...

With her resume she is bound to land on her hooves somewhere. :lol:

Or her face. The Lazy eyes fuck up one’s perspective.

We are terrible people. lol

Yes we are. Even those of us who feel we are above it all. I got to hand it to her though, like her or not, she was a trooper for taking all the shit she has and staying as long as she has.

How hard is it to stand up there and lie all the time? And make as much as the Sec Def or the Sec of State doing so?

Where else can someone with no experience and little education bring up close to 200 grand a year

That’s what a press secretary does. It’s only lies to you because you don’t like trump.

A person can only take so much of being spit on, cursed at, laughed at, threatened, and thrown out of restaurants by you worthless leftist traitors. Godspeed Sarah.

Yup and she was there a year longer than most. Most presidential people last two years before they leave.

I wish her luck.

Just saw this on the news. Sarah Sanders is leaving the WH at the end of this month and going back to Arkansas.

Sarah Sanders to leave White House

By Jordan Fabian - 06/13/19 04:13 PM EDT

Sarah Sanders is leaving the White House as press secretary, President Trump said Thursday on Twitter.

Trump said Sanders would be leaving after more than three years at the White House, and that he hoped she would run for governor of Arkansas.

After 3 1/2 years, our wonderful Sarah Huckabee Sanders will be leaving the White House at the end of the month and going home to the Great State of Arkansas....

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) June 13, 2019

....She is a very special person with extraordinary talents, who has done an incredible job! I hope she decides to run for Governor of Arkansas - she would be fantastic. Sarah, thank you for a job well done!

Sanders succeeded Sean Spicer as press secretary at the White House in July 2017.
It will be difficult to find someone who lies as well as she does.
shit - hire a liberal. problem solved.

Yes we are. Even those of us who feel we are above it all. I got to hand it to her though, like her or not, she was a trooper for taking all the shit she has and staying as long as she has.

How hard is it to stand up there and lie all the time? And make as much as the Sec Def or the Sec of State doing so?

Where else can someone with no experience and little education bring up close to 200 grand a year
AOC apparently. hell look at the new wave of democrats in congress. how many of them has political experience vs. shouting hate?

you gonna paint, paint it all.

I think winning an election is a bit different than being hired, but that is just me. Did you find Trump lack of political experience to be a negative?

That’s what a press secretary does. It’s only lies to you because you don’t like trump.
Sanders didn’t just lie, she fabricated information

Lies are lies, whom I like and do not like make no difference. Even Sanders herself admitted she made claims based on "nothing".

AOC apparently. hell look at the new wave of democrats in congress. how many of them has political experience vs. shouting hate?

you gonna paint, paint it all.

I think winning an election is a bit different than being hired, but that is just me. Did you find Trump lack of political experience to be a negative?
for decades i wanted to see a business person in office, not more politics as usual. it's had its ups and downs to be sure but i'm still waiting to see if the good he does outweighs the bad he creates along the way.

the left in my mind was/is running roughshod on top of anyone not thinking like them. won't let guys in the girls room? no school funding for you!!! trump does the "don't agree with me on immigration, no funding for you" so the game does in fact continue.

both roads bring those people to public service and if we're going to attack people for a lack of experience, again, i won't limit it to only the intended target of the person making the statement. we continue to treat people differently which is usually around how loud they scream and/or threaten others. that needs to end.

it won't end with trump but he did stop the left from continuing their bullshit. at least at that level. but he just changed the face of the hate, not the hate itself. in that regard he's not any better than those he's fighting. in my mind it's a stalemate til we get a president who tries to pull together. trouble is, neither side is willing to do that. in times like this unfortunately it takes a major catastrophe to show us how blind we are being.

for trump i don't view it as a positive or a negative but just "trump". he could counter his lack of political experience by listening but that isn't a strength of his either. but what i do like is trump doesn't lock step with world leaders and bow down to them, trying to shift billions of dollars of our money abroad.

Sanders confirmed to the world that not only was Donald Trump a compulsive serial malicious liar, but his Presidential legacy would also be making his administration represent compulsive serial malicious lying. Sanders would come to represent an immoral corrupt administration and promote unethical behavior, a lack of moral character and assist in the destruction of American values.

Sanders confirmed to the world that not only was Donald Trump a compulsive serial malicious liar, but his Presidential legacy would also be making his administration represent compulsive serial malicious lying. Sanders would come to represent an immoral corrupt administration and promote unethical behavior, a lack of moral character and assist in the destruction of American values.
funny. i didn't realize she worked for obama.

funny. i didn't realize she worked for obama.
Trump was named in the post. Why are Trumpers so offen so lame?

This is who I would like to see replace her. It would drive the filthy ass Moon Bats crazy.

D1XIYJc.jpg

Lies are lies, whom I like and do not like make no difference. Even Sanders herself admitted she made claims based on "nothing".
can you be more specific? i went and looked and i see a shitload of headlines saying SHE ADMITTED SHE WAS WRONG and then some serious liberties about what she admitted. so far in the 7 articles i've read, all i see are people saying she lied and phrasing it to be intentional and buried in the article, she says she's correcting a factual error.

hardly the same thing. so can you let me know where you're getting this from so i can read up on it also?

Nice Christian woman with Christian values

can you be more specific? i went and looked and i see a shitload of headlines saying SHE ADMITTED SHE WAS WRONG and then some serious liberties about what she admitted. so far in the 7 articles i've read, all i see are people saying she lied and phrasing it to be intentional and buried in the article, she says she's correcting a factual error.

hardly the same thing. so can you let me know where you're getting this from so i can read up on it also?
She created information about the FBI workers to support her position in front of the press
It was an outright lie that she would not repeat under oath

Just saw this on the news. Sarah Sanders is leaving the WH at the end of this month and going back to Arkansas.

By Jordan Fabian - 06/13/19 04:13 PM EDT

Sarah Sanders is leaving the White House as press secretary, President Trump said Thursday on Twitter.

Trump said Sanders would be leaving after more than three years at the White House, and that he hoped she would run for governor of Arkansas.

After 3 1/2 years, our wonderful Sarah Huckabee Sanders will be leaving the White House at the end of the month and going home to the Great State of Arkansas....

....She is a very special person with extraordinary talents, who has done an incredible job! I hope she decides to run for Governor of Arkansas - she would be fantastic. Sarah, thank you for a job well done!

Sanders succeeded Sean Spicer as press secretary at the White House in July 2017.

Ms. Sanders did a fantastic job, almost unbelievably fabulous. She's considering a run for the Arkansas governor job, I think she could do a great job.

It will be interesting to see who takes her place. Personally, I like The Mooch.

This is who I would like to see replace her. It would drive the filthy ass Moon Bats crazy.

D1XIYJc.jpg
she is flat out amazing.

She created information about the FBI workers to support her position in front of the press
It was an outright lie that she would not repeat under oath
since you're full of shit 110% of the time, give an unbiased link or go away.

Forum List

Back