Sarah Silverman attacks Christians, says they should recognize Greta Thunberg as the second coming

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Sarah Silverman Attacks Christians, Says They Should Recognize Greta Thunberg As The Second Coming
Hollywood “comedian” Sarah Silverman attacked Christians for thinking they “will recognize Jesus” when he returns to earth in the Second Coming.

It's a kid where adults who have the same IQ mentality stoop to this level, these are your 40 yr olds who want to make your kids their wives t& these t are the INDOCTRINATORS ( get it taz) that make the rest of dumbed down society believe what they do because they GAS LIGHT and FEED you dumbasses fake bs so your guilt fuels reactions!!! It works your the Gov . bitch !

Last edited:
Sarah Silverman says? Why, by golly this is great news! I've been waiting for her to make a statement... By gosh, this is it! I can progress with my life now that a B list comedienne has said something about something!

Jesus Christ on a fucking cracker... who fucking cares what Sarah fucking Silverman says? She is almost a nobody and if it wasn't for people looking to be butt hurt, I and many, many others would never have know she had opened her mouth. Congratulations, OP, on giving the has-been more attention than she deserves and certainly more than she would have gotten otherwise.

Get a fucking life and quit looking for the butt hurt.

Forum List

Back