🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Sarah Thomas to be NFL's first female full-time official

Antares

A Rooincarnation
Nov 7, 2012
Omaha
"
Former Conference USA official Sarah Thomas is set to become the NFL's first female full-time official, The Baltimore Sun tweeted on Friday. An NFL spokesman would not confirm Thomas' hiring, saying that this year's roster of officials is not yet complete.

Line judge Sarah Thomas is set to move up the ranks to the NFL next season.Ray Carlin/Icon Sportswire
The Los Angeles Times reported later on Friday that Thomas would be among eight new officials for the 2015 season.

Thomas has officiated NFL preseason games as a line judge while in the league's training program."

NFL reportedly planning to hire first female full-time official Sarah Thomas

Should be interesting.

"
Former Conference USA official Sarah Thomas is set to become the NFL's first female full-time official, The Baltimore Sun tweeted on Friday. An NFL spokesman would not confirm Thomas' hiring, saying that this year's roster of officials is not yet complete.

Line judge Sarah Thomas is set to move up the ranks to the NFL next season.Ray Carlin/Icon Sportswire
The Los Angeles Times reported later on Friday that Thomas would be among eight new officials for the 2015 season.

Thomas has officiated NFL preseason games as a line judge while in the league's training program."

NFL reportedly planning to hire first female full-time official Sarah Thomas

Should be interesting.
WOW, I hope she doesn't get killed in this highly physical game, where many big male refs have been injured.

• Banned
I hope she doesn't get sacked on the field. The field isn't a place for this tiny woman to be on.

This is dumb.

I don't know of it is or not, I can say this...there are things about the game that you cannot know about unless you've played it.

I Reffed Wrestling for 34 years we had guys that never wrestled fail miserably, we had one woman that they tried to hard to advance and it was ugly.....she just didn't grasp the sport.

Unfortunately for her it fell apart in a NCAA Qualifier and there is nowhere to hide on that mat.

Football is not nearly the physical game that it is said to be. The players are big, fast, ande not very bright. I used to olive it but now I see it for the fallacy it is. It is a game and no more. To be a rabid fan of a team is immature and stupid.

• Banned
Football is not nearly the physical game that it is said to be. The players are big, fast, ande not very bright. I used to olive it but now I see it for the fallacy it is. It is a game and no more. To be a rabid fan of a team is immature and stupid.

This is what happens when one roots for the Brown's.

I am not a fan of any team, per se.

I am an avid fan of Cam Newton, a great American and role model, who overcame the mistakes of his youth, and is an inspiration to millions by the way he conducts himself.

Some may not be very bright.

To just memorize the plays in the skill positions takes quite a bit of brains.

I am not a fan of any team, per se.

I am an avid fan of Cam Newton, a great American and role model, who overcame the mistakes of his youth, and is an inspiration to millions by the way he conducts himself.

Happy Easter Bro!

GIF-Bunny-playing-basketball.gif

Tell that to the players that suffer from their injuries decades after retirement.

As long as she catches the penalties and makes the right calls, no big deal. If she blows the calls, then she is an issue.

What has to happen when one olives football? Did you ever onion football or maybe cherry football.

Forum List

Back