"Saudi Arabia behind plans to replace Al Aqsa with Jewish Temple" on Iranian PressTV

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
This shows how one main sect has no problem accusing the other main sect of some nefarious undertaking when it is so untrue, but of course the ignorant will believe what Iran says.

Monday, January 27, 2014

"Saudi Arabia behind plans to replace Al Aqsa with Jewish Temple" on Iranian PressTV

So it turns out that the Jews have been puppets of the Sunnis all along?

From Iran's unintentional comedy network, PressTV:

KSA behind Israel plans to replace al-Aqsa with temple: Analyst

Saudi Arabia is supporting the Israeli regime in its plan to replace the holy al-Aqsa Mosque with a temple, an analyst tells Press TV in an interview.

Saab Shaath was talking to Press TV on Saturday...

Shaath said Saudi Arabia has always provided support for the Zionist regime’s anti-Palestinian moves and “offered under-the-table support for Israel in their alliance against Syria.”

“The only thing, which will stop the Israelis from going that far, is the Arab-Palestinian resistance in the Gaza Strip and in Lebanon,” he said.

Continue reading at:
Elder Of Ziyon - Israel News: "Saudi Arabia behind plans to replace Al Aqsa with Jewish Temple" on Iranian PressTV

I do not think Iranian are that stupid, or maybe difficult times call for big lies, but they need to be careful not to get caught lying.

Most likely the Jews are the ones stirring up the lies and causing the problem. ... :cool:

Most likely the Jews are the ones stirring up the lies and causing the problem. ... :cool:

Since Israel came into existence, Muslims have been blaming their problems on Israel and Jews. They simply cannot take responsibility for their failures that have befallen on them and the atrocities they have committed, so they do what they can to place the blame on Jews/Israel. It's beyond pathetic, but then again, they're Muslims who are brainwashed by the fake book known as the Koran

But when you ask them to back up their statements, they run away like the coward Muslims that they are, like Sunni Man over here :cool:

Last edited:
The question about the Al Aqsa mosque is quite interesting, actually. What awaits it when the number of the Orthodoxes rises more and they will have greater impact on the government and its policy.

The question about the Al Aqsa mosque is quite interesting, actually. What awaits it when the number of the Orthodoxes rises more and they will have greater impact on the government and its policy.
nothing awaits it. Has any orthodox person
commented on it? Most orthos I have
encountered PREFER not to go up there......
it's curious people like me who climb up

Orthodoxy is projected to be 1/3 of the entire Israeli population in the next generation,
and it's naturally shifting towards the younger generation of the Tshuvah movement,
in all its contrasting expressions, and somewhat revolutionary thought towards
challenging the diaspora mode of the very Orthodoxy.

Jewish prayer on the Temple Mount is already organized now,
50 Rabbis and Yeshivah heads recently ascended calling it an obligation.
You may hear many opinions referring to top Torah scholars, but 'the Orthodoxy',
chose no to give a defined Halachic ruling on this issue for decades and generations.

The prayer started with the youth,
the sacrifice practices started with the youth,
the Judea Samaria movement started with the youth.

Some leaders are wise and optimist enough to leave out
certain roles to help the next generation realize even more.

I suggest------believe it would be GOOD----that muslims MOVE the Al Aqsa mosque----mostly
lift that yellow dome-----and ship it to someplace
in arabia. Considering the very vituperative BS
that is preached to muslims about jews and their
Temple into the ears of muslim kids THRUOUT
the world-----and the vandalism against jewish
sites there is BOUND TO BE SOME PUSHBACK
eventually

Orthodoxy is projected to be 1/3 of the entire Israeli population in the next generation,
and it's naturally shifting towards the younger generation of the Tshuvah movement,
in all its contrasting expressions, and somewhat revolutionary thought towards
challenging the diaspora mode of the very Orthodoxy.

Jewish prayer on the Temple Mount is already organized now,
50 Rabbis and Yeshivah heads recently ascended calling it an obligation.
You may hear many opinions referring to top Torah scholars, but 'the Orthodoxy',
chose no to give a defined Halachic ruling on this issue for decades and generations.

The prayer started with the youth,
the sacrifice practices started with the youth,
the Judea Samaria movement started with the youth.

Some leaders are wise and optimist enough to leave out
certain roles to help the next generation realize even more.
In other words, the Al Aqsa should be removed and the Temple be rebuild on its place.

We won't replace Al-Aqsa with a synagogue ... we'll replace it with a shopping mall ...

F201120MA06.jpg

So it turns out that the Jews have been puppets of the Sunnis all along?

There is a reason as to why my Arab half-brethren refuse to enter into negotiations.

They've never won a game of dice with us either.

Meanwhile Iran is willing to nuke Syria and blame it on the Jews too. This my half-brethren have discovered as well. You are a useful idiot for the Shia.

We Jews know our half brother well. You can not buy an Arab's loyalty with anything, including Allah.

You can but rent it.

:cool:

In other words, the Al Aqsa should be removed and the Temple be rebuild on its place.

Do You think it was ever a real question for Jews and Muslims?

The practical question is of preference of public policy, essentially like Hebrew,
the royal institution and the Temple Mount can be legislated, or forced by
external circumstance and people who think this is our role.

I don't know there were even as many Jews historically,
as the non-Jewish majority specifically believing this now.

Last edited:
When Ahmedinejad, the Iranian President, met with President Bush, he told Bush about his dream.

He said, "I dreamed I saw massive banners flying over The White House and The Capital, proclaiming that Allah is Great"

President Bush said, I had a dream about giant banners over Tehran."

Ahmedinejad said, "What did the banners say?".

Bush replied, "I don't know. I don't read Hebrew ".

Forum List

Back