Saudi TV: Sesame Street a Jewish plot

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
We really have to convince Big Bird, Elmo and the Grouch to go over there to set these nuts straight.

Nabil Hammad explains children’s TV shows are all part of a Jewish-Zionist conspiracy to destroy the moral values of humanity

BY ITAMAR SHARON June 14, 2014

In an interview aired recently on Saudi television, a scholar claimed children’s TV shows and cartoons such as Tom and Jerry, Sesame Street and Mickey Mouse are all part of a Jewish-Zionist conspiracy to destroy the moral values of humanity.

“A normal child, who has been watching TV from the age of two, has been assaulted by all kinds of films,” Nabil Hammad said in excerpts of the May 15 interview on Iqraa TV, provided by the Middle East Media Research Institute (MEMRI). “How did the ‘sagging’ pants fashion ever emerge? The men wear their pants so low that their private parts are exposed. This fashion originated on the Cartoon Network channel. The Cartoon Network aired a film showing the longest spit. What kind of education do we provide?”

Read more:

Saudi TV: Sesame Street a Jewish plot | The Times of Israel

We really have to convince Big Bird, Elmo and the Grouch to go over there to set these nuts straight.

Nabil Hammad explains children’s TV shows are all part of a Jewish-Zionist conspiracy to destroy the moral values of humanity

In an interview aired recently on Saudi television, a scholar claimed children’s TV shows and cartoons such as Tom and Jerry, Sesame Street and Mickey Mouse are all part of a Jewish-Zionist conspiracy to destroy the moral values of humanity.

“A normal child, who has been watching TV from the age of two, has been assaulted by all kinds of films,” Nabil Hammad said in excerpts of the May 15 interview on Iqraa TV, provided by the Middle East Media Research Institute (MEMRI). “How did the ‘sagging’ pants fashion ever emerge? The men wear their pants so low that their private parts are exposed. This fashion originated on the Cartoon Network channel. The Cartoon Network aired a film showing the longest spit. What kind of education do we provide?”

Read more:

Gee-------I credit Sesame street with teaching my little
gem to read------he was reading at age two------and I did not
teach him--------it was grouch and big bird. His kindergarten
teacher thanked me for my "EFFORTS" (I politely accepted the
compliment regarding "my efforts"). Mr Rogers helped out with his fine
enunciation and moralistic lessons. Was Mr Rogers a jew too? I wonder
if OSAMA watched sesame street ?

Read more:

No doubt if he were a kid now he would be watching the Mickey-Mouse type of cartoon character telling the kids to become shahids and kill the Jews. Say, remember Barney? He taught the kids the days of the week by singing "There are Seven Days in a Week," and then came the name of the days. With thinking like these nuts have, it is easy to see why their minds are still back in the 7th century. If it wasn't for the oil (for which they should be grateful that the civilized world helped them to extract it), these Saudis would still be living in tents.

Read more:

No doubt if he were a kid now he would be watching the Mickey-Mouse type of cartoon character telling the kids to become shahids and kill the Jews. Say, remember Barney? He taught the kids the days of the week by singing "There are Seven Days in a Week," and then came the name of the days. With thinking like these nuts have, it is easy to see why their minds are still back in the 7th century. If it wasn't for the oil (for which they should be grateful that the civilized world helped them to extract it), these Saudis would still be living in tents.

Last I heard----lots of Saudis ARE still living in tents------"culture" does not so easily
change-----most Saudis do not own the oil........not all Saudis want to SPREAD
civilization widely.

Forum List

Back