Saving money on your gin budget

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
Inflation is killing Americans, we are going to have to pare back on some of our expenses.

A significant amount can be saved under Bidenomics if we start looking toward domestic Kentucky distilled gin like the premium Crystal Palace brand, which is considered to be quite serviceable.

At $12 for a handle, it sells for as much as a 75% discount to some of your UK based brands- at least here in America.

Like I was saying , America is facing hard times until the Trumpster can get back in. And this will be one way to save money as well as keep jobs here at home.

Inflation is killing Americans, we are going to have to pare back on some of our expenses.

A significant amount can be saved under Bidenomics if we start looking toward domestic Kentucky distilled gin like the premium Crystal Palace brand, which is considered to be quite serviceable.

At $12 for a handle, it sells for as much as a 75% discount to some of your UK based brands- at least here in America.

Like I was saying , America is facing hard times until the Trumpster can get back in. And this will be one way to save money as well as keep jobs here at home.

I just use my bathtub to make it

Forum List

Back