Say It Ain't So, Joe!

Billy_Kinetta

Paladin of the Lost Hour
Mar 4, 2013
"And if we give Donald Trump eight years in the White House, he will forever and fundamentally alter the character of this nation."
- Biden, 2019

"We are five days away from fundamentally transforming the United States of America."
- Obama, 2008

tmp_7657-2zf5pv2351748114056019046.jpg

Yeah.....that little speech of his was propaganda. .

That's it.....strike fear into the hearts of the voter base when announcing your official run for President :113:

Then of course Cuomo says something to the effect of 'he's the best chance to win over Trump and that's the important thing' :banghead:

No dumbass the most important thing is to have a competent leader of this nation.....no matter WHO that is. :mad:

i guess Joe Biden likes an America where older men can feel up just about anyone within 15 seconds of meeting them

"And if we give Donald Trump eight years in the White House, he will forever and fundamentally alter the character of this nation."
- Biden, 2019

"We are five days away from fundamentally transforming the United States of America."
- Obama, 2008
“We are going to have to change our conversation; we’re going to have to change our traditions, our history; we’re going to have to move into a different place as a nation.” — Michelle Obama, May 14, 2008

- Biden, 2019

- Obama, 2008

Biden done said a mouthful and I agree.

Eight years of Trump will forever and fundamentally alter the character of this nation.

Who knew slime ball could be so dead on??

- Biden, 2019

- Obama, 2008

Eight years of Trump will forever and fundamentally alter the character of this nation.

More accurately he will reset it back to its former constitutional integrity, and sweep out the madness and foreign influence the Democrats have brought us.

Trump has ruined the US character .

Well for ruining character he's sure done wonders for the economy and UE.

You sure are a whiny little shit.

He’s been riding Obama’s wave since day one.

Oh I forgot . The good UE numbers where lies when Obama was prez, but true when Trump became prez .

Remember Trump said there were 100,000,000 people unemployed ?

- Biden, 2019

- Obama, 2008

Absolutely. We need to change the character of this country back to where it was before the Democrats got a hold of the reins.

The party of diversity threw that right out the window by picking another male, pale and stale career elitist. He will be what the DFL coughs up like a hairball.

Oh I forgot . The good UE numbers where lies when Obama was prez, but true when Trump became prez .

Oh...remember this?

Looks like House Speaker Nancy Pelosi will say anything to get support for President Obama’s $900 billion stimulus package.

Pelosi publicly stated that “every month that we do not have an economic recovery package 500 million Americans lose their jobs.”
https://nypost.com/2009/02/04/pelosis-500-million-person-slip/

Anyone can play your lame game, Timothy.
And no, this isn't Obama's economy...no matter how many times your masters tell
you to repeat it.

I don't like tRump. HOWEVER. My stocks in one place went from $137 a share to near $200. My stepkids in construction sales are hitting record numbers in Fl and CO.

Oh Barry left Trump a fair hand but Trump has improved on it big time.

UE is the lowest its been since 69 and a far cry from what it was when Barry was POTUS.

You may not remember but I sure do.

People were on UE and they kept extending it and extending it. The economy was in the toilet and thousands were on food stamps.

Lots better today with a great economy and Trump gets the credit and so does Barry.

Forum List

Back