Scandal: German people still represented by Germans

Bleipriester

Freedom!
Nov 14, 2012
Quota-Gün from Turkey gets a podium to spread her racist claim that the German people should be ruled by representatives of foreigners living in Germany. In fact, she calls for a "foreigner quota" in the German parliament and claims such a quota would benefit the democracy although only Germans have a say in Germany by national and international standards.
Of course, her call is symbolic and there is no better servant of foreigners than the German MP.

Migration: Mehr Migranten in den Bundestag!

Related:
NRW: Federal Parliament to put an end to a scandalous hypocrisy!

Last edited:
Whatever happens to Europe they deserve it. They brought it on themself.

Quota-Gün from Turkey gets a podium to spread her racist claim that the German people should be ruled by representatives of foreigners living in Germany. In fact, she calls for a "foreigner quota" in the German parliament and claims such a quota would benefit the democracy although only Germans have a say in Germany by national and international standards.
Of course, her call is symbolic and there is no better servant of foreigners than the German MP.

Related:
I am not sure in Germany the people are represented at all, although German speaking people fill government positions.

Related:
I am not sure in Germany the people are represented at all, although German speaking people fill government positions.
I don´t believe there is another country with such high-ranking foreign politicians or foreign politicians at all. The green party is led by a Turk for example. But it´s never enough, still racist, intolerant and nazi until the last German is gone. Of course, the foreigners want to make the foreigner-first policy a no-brainer, stupid if not but where´s me? If I fall by the wayside, I´m not alone, promised!

Forum List

Back