Germany for Germans, Foreigners - go away!

Xenophobia is on the rise because Germany ranks first in the EU in terms of the number of Ukrainian refugees, with more than 1.3 million people in the country. In response, Germany has reduced its refugee intake from Ukraine and Scholz made it clear that unemployed Ukrainian refugees will be forced to leave Germany. “More Ukrainian refugees in Germany should take up work. This will ensure that they have the right to stay, since currently, according to statistics, two out of ten people are working. Anyone who works here and is not guilty of any wrongdoing will almost certainly be allowed to stay,” he said.

They bombarded us for several days with the video of Germans shouting that legal slogans.
But I had to consult six articles until they forked out the link to the video of Turkish soccer fans shouting "Ausländer raus" ("foreigners out") in Stuttgart, Germany.

it is only a smal minority who sings that slogan

not theeeee Germans

Your permanent off-topic spam is just annoying. I´ll be there when you grab some chocolate.

sure ivan 🇷🇺 🇸🇦
GOlHtVGX0AAxXp9.jpg

They bombarded us for several days with the video of Germans shouting that legal slogans.
But I had to consult six articles until they forked out the link to the video of Turkish soccer fans shouting "Ausländer raus" ("foreigners out") in Stuttgart, Germany.

funny!

They don't bring it up Nazi boy because it's not happening.
pederast , your 🇷🇺 🇸🇦 horde is FINISHED

Forum List

Back