Schiff’s Twitter Appears To Show He Was Aware Of Whistleblower Info Before Congress Was Told

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
No such thing as coincidences in this anymore. The evidence continues to mount the Schiff was behind the fake whistleblower complaint.
73B12AAB-FB6F-400D-A724-08600574672F.jpeg

Shady and SCHIFFTY AF: Ben Shapiro points out 1 VERY 'interesting' reply to Schiff's month-old whistleblower tweet

The pieces of this scandal have been laying around in plain sight for months. What is new is the complaint and the attempted cover-up.

Trump has leaks in his administration. He always has

Is it possible that rumors of this report were circulating DC?

Trump has leaks in his administration. He always has

Is it possible that rumors of this report were circulating DC?
We saw all of the lies from Schiff during Russiagate, this is his fabricated follow up coup attempt.

No such thing as coincidences in this anymore. The evidence continues to mount the Schiff was behind the fake whistleblower complaint.
View attachment 281692

Shady and SCHIFFTY AF: Ben Shapiro points out 1 VERY 'interesting' reply to Schiff's month-old whistleblower tweet
? Did you copy the wrong tweet? That one says September 27.

linky linky. Use the linky.
August 28 for Schiff.
Twitter
Got it. Thanks.

Sure, Schiff would have known the payment was being held up. That was no big secret, right? D.C. scuttlebutt travels fast, you know. Schiff may well have known why Rudy had travelled to Ukraine. I doubt if the administration was making any big secret about it. You could be right, though, that Schiff knew about this before it was formally reported. Wasn't it Schiff who blew the whistle on the Administration and let us know the NDI had not forwarded the complaint to Congress? So you could be right that he knew about it.

That does not mean he engineered it.

It's clear Schiff is the point man for this and this appears to suggest he was tipped off. Consider his family connections alone.

If Trump and his team expose all of this, piece by piece, detail by detail. Like in the Russian Collusion case it will add up.

If you want transparent and objective results, you send transparent and objective people. This impeachment will hurt the Democrats and America more, just as the Russian investigation did. Is Putin laughing? He sure as hell isn't upset about all of this. Like in Brexit, nothing destroys public trust in democracy more than those career politicians who try and deny it to their citizens.

Its incredible to watch really.

Last edited:
View attachment 281692

August 28 for Schiff.
Twitter
Got it. Thanks.

Sure, Schiff would have known the payment was being held up. That was no big secret, right? D.C. scuttlebutt travels fast, you know. Schiff may well have known why Rudy had travelled to Ukraine. I doubt if the administration was making any big secret about it. You could be right, though, that Schiff knew about this before it was formally reported. Wasn't it Schiff who blew the whistle on the Administration and let us know the NDI had not forwarded the complaint to Congress? So you could be right that he knew about it.

He knew but told no authorities why? To protect Trump?

It’s already been noted the whistleblower complaint appears to be written by a lawyer rather than an individual.

It's clear Schiff is the point man for this and this appears to suggest he was tipped off. Consider his family connections alone.

If Trump and his team expose all of this, piece by piece, detail by detail. Like in the Russian Collusion case it will add up.

If you want transparent and objective results, you send transparent and objective people. This impeachment will hurt the Democrats and America more, just as the Russian investigation did. Is Putin laughing? He sure as hell isn't upset about all of this. Like in Brexit, nothing destroys public trust in democracy more than those who deny it to their citizens.

What is Trump's PERSONAL lawyer doing, assisting the Ukrainian government in uncovering corruption in Biden's son's company?
Just answer me why that is.

If you want transparent and objective results, you send transparent and objective people. This impeachment will hurt the Democrats and America more, just as the Russian investigation did. Is Putin laughing? He sure as hell isn't upset about all of this. Like in Brexit, nothing destroys public trust in democracy more than those who deny it to their citizens.

What is Trump's PERSONAL lawyer doing, assisting the Ukrainian government in uncovering corruption in Biden's son's company?
The Ukrainians asked for his help because the FBI did nothing when they brought the matter to its attention. The FBI is thoroughly corrupt.

America has a treaty to work together on such crimes.

View attachment 281692

August 28 for Schiff.
Twitter
Got it. Thanks.

It’s already been noted the whistleblower complaint appears to be written by a lawyer rather than an individual.
"A law professor" is the term I've heard. Actually, I've been hearing that some staffers of some Congressional Democrats assembled the document.

View attachment 281692

August 28 for Schiff.
Twitter
Got it. Thanks.

? The complaint had already been given to the "authorities." When it didn't make its way to Congress, Shiff blew the lid off it.

I'm not sure why who put the final gloss on the written complaint is important here--what would be so wrong about the whistleblower telling the story to an attorney and making sure he had some protection before coming forward? I would do the same and so would you. So the whistleblower wrote down what he knew and the attorney edited it. I do that kind of thing for students writing to the judge or something else important. I'm not an attorney, of course, but I let students know what the customary format is for the type of correspondence and help them include whatever is important. It doesn't change the message of the letter. So I'm not sure what the problem is with that.

View attachment 281692

August 28 for Schiff.
Twitter
Got it. Thanks.

? The complaint had already been given to the "authorities." When it didn't make its way to Congress, Shiff blew the lid off it.

I'm not sure why who put the final gloss on the written complaint is important here--what would be so wrong about the whistleblower telling the story to an attorney and making sure he had some protection before coming forward? I would do the same and so would you. So the whistleblower wrote down what he knew and the attorney edited it. I do that kind of thing for students writing to the judge or something else important. I'm not an attorney, of course, but I let students know what the customary format is for the type of correspondence and help them include whatever is important. It doesn't change the message of the letter. So I'm not sure what the problem is with that.
The lawyers worked for Democrats in Congress.

View attachment 281692

This also coincides with the changing of the policy allowing hearsay.... very interesting... Looks like this was a contrived frame up and the deep state with democrats in Schiff's committee are complicit (ie; the mark up of the complaint filed was very similar to democrats mark up of other legal items.) very odd .

Is this Coup attempt #2 ?

Forum List

Back