Schiff’s Twitter Appears To Show He Was Aware Of Whistleblower Info Before Congress Was Told

No such thing as coincidences in this anymore. The evidence continues to mount the Schiff was behind the fake whistleblower complaint.
View attachment 281692

Shady and SCHIFFTY AF: Ben Shapiro points out 1 VERY 'interesting' reply to Schiff's month-old whistleblower tweet
? Did you copy the wrong tweet? That one says September 27.

linky linky. Use the linky.
August 28 for Schiff.
Twitter
Got it. Thanks.

Sure, Schiff would have known the payment was being held up. That was no big secret, right? D.C. scuttlebutt travels fast, you know. Schiff may well have known why Rudy had travelled to Ukraine. I doubt if the administration was making any big secret about it. You could be right, though, that Schiff knew about this before it was formally reported. Wasn't it Schiff who blew the whistle on the Administration and let us know the NDI had not forwarded the complaint to Congress? So you could be right that he knew about it.

That does not mean he engineered it.
He knew but told no authorities why? To protect Trump?

It’s already been noted the whistleblower complaint appears to be written by a lawyer rather than an individual.
"A law professor" is the term I've heard. Actually, I've been hearing that some staffers of some Congressional Democrats assembled the document.
Schiff's committee staffers is what I am told. They have given names but we can not confirm that they infact did it. This has the markings of a criminal Coup De'taut headed by Adam Schiff.

August 28 for Schiff.
Twitter
Got it. Thanks.

Sure, Schiff would have known the payment was being held up. That was no big secret, right? D.C. scuttlebutt travels fast, you know. Schiff may well have known why Rudy had travelled to Ukraine. I doubt if the administration was making any big secret about it. You could be right, though, that Schiff knew about this before it was formally reported. Wasn't it Schiff who blew the whistle on the Administration and let us know the NDI had not forwarded the complaint to Congress? So you could be right that he knew about it.

It’s already been noted the whistleblower complaint appears to be written by a lawyer rather than an individual.
? The complaint had already been given to the "authorities." When it didn't make its way to Congress, Shiff blew the lid off it.

I'm not sure why who put the final gloss on the written complaint is important here--what would be so wrong about the whistleblower telling the story to an attorney and making sure he had some protection before coming forward? I would do the same and so would you. So the whistleblower wrote down what he knew and the attorney edited it. I do that kind of thing for students writing to the judge or something else important. I'm not an attorney, of course, but I let students know what the customary format is for the type of correspondence and help them include whatever is important. It doesn't change the message of the letter. So I'm not sure what the problem is with that.
The lawyers worked for Democrats in Congress.
It's D.C. So what?

August 28 for Schiff.
Twitter
Got it. Thanks.

"A law professor" is the term I've heard. Actually, I've been hearing that some staffers of some Congressional Democrats assembled the document.
Schiff's committee staffers is what I am told. They have given names but we can not confirm that they infact did it. This has the markings of a criminal Coup De'tatu headed by Adam Schiff.
What it is, is Adam Schiff telling the country that Trump & Crew are hiding something.

August 28 for Schiff.
Twitter
Got it. Thanks.

? The complaint had already been given to the "authorities." When it didn't make its way to Congress, Shiff blew the lid off it.

I'm not sure why who put the final gloss on the written complaint is important here--what would be so wrong about the whistleblower telling the story to an attorney and making sure he had some protection before coming forward? I would do the same and so would you. So the whistleblower wrote down what he knew and the attorney edited it. I do that kind of thing for students writing to the judge or something else important. I'm not an attorney, of course, but I let students know what the customary format is for the type of correspondence and help them include whatever is important. It doesn't change the message of the letter. So I'm not sure what the problem is with that.
The lawyers worked for Democrats in Congress.
It's D.C. So what?
SO your OK with Schiff lying to the American public about what the conversation Trump had was until he was called on it?

SO ITS OK FOR SCHIFF TO LIE and not tell anyone what he was "quoting" was his own made up version while he was purporting it to be Trumps actual words? This is UNETHICAL AND GROSS MISCONDUCT.

This 'whistle-blower' wasn't under the statute and still isn't...(federal law still requires first hand knowledge) He has no protections.

August 28 for Schiff.
Twitter
Got it. Thanks.

Schiff's committee staffers is what I am told. They have given names but we can not confirm that they infact did it. This has the markings of a criminal Coup De'tatu headed by Adam Schiff.
What it is, is Adam Schiff telling the country that Trump & Crew are hiding something.
Wrong. It's Schiff for Brains trying to frame Trump. Schiff will be wriggling on the hook soon. The man is positively evil.

August 28 for Schiff.
Twitter
Got it. Thanks.

Schiff lied to Congress and refused to apologize.

Got it. Thanks.

Wrong. It's Schiff for Brains trying to frame Trump. Schiff will be wriggling on the hook soon. The man is positively evil.
Trump has already sent a letter to congress demanding Schiff's resignation. Next step is charging him with criminal defamation and that will force the removal.

We’re onto you.
upload_2019-9-28_11-1-55.jpeg

No such thing as coincidences in this anymore. The evidence continues to mount the Schiff was behind the fake whistleblower complaint.
View attachment 281692

Shady and SCHIFFTY AF: Ben Shapiro points out 1 VERY 'interesting' reply to Schiff's month-old whistleblower tweet

HEY STUPID! Trump wasn't exactly doing this in secret. Congress approved the aid in June, and Trump immediately put a hold on it. Holding up those missiles is a HUGE help to the Russians, and a terrible thing for the Ukrainians.

Here’s what you need to know about the US aid package to Ukraine that Trump delayed

At the same time, Rudy was publically planning trips to the Ukraine and mumbling on about the Bidens. Schiff is the head of the House Intel Committee and gets regular briefings on foreign affairs. It doesn't take a genius or even someone with a security clearance, to connect those dots. News organizations around the world were asking why Trump and Guliani were suddenly talking about the Bidens in the Ukraine.

Thank God there are enough people still left at the White House who meant it when they swore an oath to uphold the Constitution, and that includes the Acting National Security Advisor, who was placed in the impossible position of receiving a whistleblower complaint against the President - his boss, which implicates the Attorney General - his closest legal advisor, and for which there is no precedent in American history. Added to which, he'd been on the job for 2 days. He could have done better, but in the end, he did the right thing.

Forum List

Back