Scottish party Whip suspended for saying Israel not committing genocide

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Probably a hate crime and will be arrested soon.

1984 in real life.

A Scottish MSP has been suspended by his party after stating that Israel is not committing genocide in Gaza.

John Mason, who represents Glasgow Shettleston, wrote on X: "If Israel wanted to commit genocide, they would have killed ten times as many."

Mason was quickly suspended as the Whip of the SNP Party following his comment, which was made in response to a controversy over Scottish Foreign Minister Angus Robertson's meeting with the deputy ambassador of Israel in the UK, Daniela Grudsky, which angered many in the SNP Party.

After his suspension, Mason reiterated his position and told Sky News, "It's never my intention to upset people, but I'm not afraid of upsetting people in the sense of if I think something important needs to be said."

The British Isles are gone mad.

They covered up the Rotherham crimes against young girls, and that was a while back. Now they have become even worse in their pandering to Mohammedans.

Same as the Democratic Party did when they kicked Governor Shapiro to the curb and picked the Mohammedan loving Walz as Harris' running mate.

The British Isles are gone mad.

They covered up the Rotherham crimes against young girls, and that was a while back. Now they have become even worse in their pandering to Mohammedans.

Same as the Democratic Party did when they kicked Governor Shapiro to the curb and picked the Mohammedan loving Walz as Harris' running mate.
Orwell called the UK Airstrip One in 1984. Because that’s all it was good for.

Have these people not seen the Oct 7th video?.... What is wrong with them?... no way can we reward that kind of cruelty and level of evil...

They voted for him. There is no Islamic domination taking place.
So long as you can vote there is no domination and oppression?

Seems to me that Nazis helped come to power through the vote, as did goons like Maduro.

Funny that.

Hell, even Iran has elections.

:laughing0301:

Forum List

Back