SCOTUS Justice Sotomayor Says She Can’t Do the Job

Actually, however , that is just part of the job. And if the broad doesn't like it , she should take a hike and next year the next President can appoint her replacement.

The Biden Rule prohibits the nomination of SCOTUS judges during an election year.
There is no rule. It is fiction. If there were, Trump would not have been able to nominate Amy Coney Barrett in Sept of 2020 and confirmed in March of 2020.

Last edited:
Bullshit OP based on bullshit

"Supreme Court Justice Sonia Sotomayor opened up on Monday about the “frustration” she said she experiences daily as the high court’s conservative supermajority continues to move the country further to the right"

“I live in frustration. And as you heard, every loss truly traumatizes me in my stomach and in my heart. But I have to get up the next morning and keep on fighting,” Sotomayor, the court’s senior liberal member, said at an event at the University of California, Berkeley School of Law"

She’s not a jurist but wants to be a policy maker

There is no rule. It is fiction. If there were, Trump would not have been able to nominate Amy Coney Barrett in Sept of 2020 and confirmed in March of 2020.
She was confirmed in October 2020
There are no rules whatsoever on when a President can nominate someone for an opening - the "rules" regarding confirmation are in the senate.

Biden - Video

The “wise old Latina” can no longer get the job done, as if she ever could. She is the typical low-quality, results oriented leftist hack posing as a jurist. But not all cases can be phoned in with a mindless leftist and emotional reply. Some cases require you to use your head. Tax cases, etc… in these cases she has a hard time trying to crowbar race into it. Thus, she gets overwhelmed.
Those three dingbat women appointed by Democrats are all worthless bitches that should be working as restroom attendants instead of sitting on the Supreme Court.

Why should anyone be surprised? Typical of President Biden's nominations, she checked the boxes. All except for the "Qualified" box.

The “wise old Latina” can no longer get the job done, as if she ever could. She is the typical low-quality, results oriented leftist hack posing as a jurist. But not all cases can be phoned in with a mindless leftist and emotional reply. Some cases require you to use your head. Tax cases, etc… in these cases she has a hard time trying to crowbar race into it. Thus, she gets overwhelmed.

She was never up to the task, intellectually, emotionally, or psychologically.

She was confirmed in October 2020
There are no rules whatsoever on when a President can nominate someone for an opening - the "rules" regarding confirmation are in the senate.

Biden - Video
No Rule. I think that is what I said.

She’s not a jurist but wants to be a policy maker
She just doesn't like having to fight for her ideals and apparently has bought into the idea that they should just be accepted by everyone else. We see the same attitude from entitled kids today.

The article concerned me. If Justice Sotomayor is not up to the pressure she needs to set aside, or as the NY Post article correctly points out, the liberals will have another Ruth Bader Ginsburg problem on their hands. Sotomayor is not in the best of health and if Trump wins in November, there is a possibility her seat may be vacated. Even if Biden wins, the Senate may be in the hands of the Pubs. I'd have no problem if she resigned now.

The article concerned me. If Justice Sotomayor is not up to the pressure she needs to set aside, or as the NY Post article correctly points out, the liberals will have another Ruth Bader Ginsburg problem on their hands. Sotomayor is not in the best of health and if Trump wins in November, there is a possibility her seat may be vacated. Even if Biden wins, the Senate may be in the hands of the Pubs. I'd have no problem if she resigned now.
But would that do any good? Quid Pro is on record as opposing a president appointing a new Justice in an election year, so wouldn't he be principled and let the next president do it?

Sorry, I couldn't say that with a straight keyboard. Of course, he wouldn't be principled, he'd jump on the opportunity to have a sycophantic Senate rubberstamp his extreme appointment.

Actually, however , that is just part of the job. And if the broad doesn't like it , she should take a hike and next year the next President can appoint her replacement.

The Biden Rule prohibits the nomination of SCOTUS judges during an election year.
She cannot handle the job. Perhaps the so-called "conservative justices" can't stand her silly ass. We don't hear them bitching about her.

Hopefully that racist holds out long enough for Trump to nominate her replacement. It would be worth it just to watch the illiterate dingbats claim court-packing.
When I read your "illiterate dingbats..." description, I immediately knew what Soto would do after she quits the court (i.e., "gitS RannEd off da CorT by TheM wHitE SupReemIsts onDuh cOrT!") - CO-HOST "THE VIEW"

Forum List

Back