Screens changing brain structures

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Smartphones, tablets and video games are physically changing the brains of adolescents, early results from an ongoing $300 million study funded by the National Institute of Health have shown, according to a report by “60 Minutes.”
Screens Changing Brain Structures
----------------------------------------------------

Now how long do you think it will take for the RETARDS who give their six month olds cell phones and ten years later the kid has a brain tumor.

RETARD EXCUSE : CELL PHONE RADIO WAVES DON'T CAUSE THAT LMFAO..... you are a bigger moron than you realize and totally as well as wrongly informed I don't give a dam if you are an electrician or not when you are fed the wrong information fools you think you are know it all YOU KNOW JACK SHIT zombie.

Politics will always sell you your own death, and the dumbed down public buys it everytime.

I didn't buy my youngest a phone until he was twelve, he is now sixteen and is getting a new Iphone for perfect A's in school for the last 4 years...

Smartphones, tablets and video games are physically changing the brains of adolescents, early results from an ongoing $300 million study funded by the National Institute of Health have shown, according to a report by “60 Minutes.”
Screens Changing Brain Structures
----------------------------------------------------

Now how long do you think it will take for the RETARDS who give their six month olds cell phones and ten years later the kid has a brain tumor.

RETARD EXCUSE : CELL PHONE RADIO WAVES DON'T CAUSE THAT LMFAO..... you are a bigger moron than you realize and totally as well as wrongly informed I don't give a dam if you are an electrician or not when you are fed the wrong information fools you think you are know it all YOU KNOW JACK SHIT zombie.

Politics will always sell you your own death, and the dumbed down public buys it everytime.
It's the corporations which brainwash the consumer into needing something they don't and they aim it at kids since they have poor defense mechanisms and are weak at resistance. It used to be against the law to solicit anyone under twelve in the US but the feds got bought out by big business and they buy any legislation they want or don't want and still want to call it capitalism..

Anyone concerned about this matter are free to send me all of their smart phones, iPads, and any other technology that scares the Luddites.

Forum List

Back