Sean Combs sex trafficking investigation: 'I would be very concerned if I were Diddy,' legal expert says

AOL tells Yahoo that they have a "legal expert" nobody ever heard of named Silva Mederditchian, and lefties think the case is locked up. Go figure.

I'm hearing a lot of accusations, including...

He got greedy purposefully sold way more tickets to a celebrity basketball game than the venue could hold, causing a stampede that killed 9 people.

He shot a girl in the face at a New York club.

Forced underaged people into prostitution.

Drugged and sexually assaulted many men, women and children.

Drug dealing.

Had hidden cameras all over his mansions like Epstein.

Several murders.

I haven't been paying attention to this story, but it turns out, P. Diddy is probably on the government payroll, and he is/was doing the same sorts of things that Weinstein and Epstein were doing.

This story looks to be even bigger, mostly because, it not only involves blackmail and extortion involving powerful elites with minors, but also with minors and illicit substances.

The timing of this? Might not be entirely by accident. . . :eusa_think:

"I WENT TO THE PARTIES" Mike Tyson REVEALS The Dark Truth About Diddy​

Diddy an Informant? The Rock's Endorsement, Owens vs Shapiro w/ Jesse Watters | PBD Podcast | Ep 391​

8lxdgs.jpg

I haven't been paying attention to this story, but it turns out, P. Diddy is probably on the government payroll, and he is/was doing the same sorts of things that Weinstein and Epstein were doing.

This story looks to be even bigger, mostly because, it not only involves blackmail and extortion involving powerful elites with minors, but also with minors and illicit substances.

The timing of this? Might not be entirely by accident. . . :eusa_think:

"I WENT TO THE PARTIES" Mike Tyson REVEALS The Dark Truth About Diddy​

Diddy an Informant? The Rock's Endorsement, Owens vs Shapiro w/ Jesse Watters | PBD Podcast | Ep 391​

8lxdgs.jpg

1712530330079.jpeg

Forum List

Back