Another "accident" - train derailment in New Mexico

More sexual fantasies from the MAGA crowd.

Is there not a more appropriate forum for such things?

Dipshit, we don't have "fantasies" about faggots. We mercilessly mock them for our own entertainment. :laughing0301:

Apparently you'd rather see a "don't ask, don't tell" attitude, right? As if gays should stay in the closet, where they belong?

Dipshit, we don't have "fantasies" about faggots. We mercilessly mock them for our own entertainment. :laughing0301:

Yes, you spend your days posting about how they have sex, it seems to be on your mind a lot.

Why is that? Personally I find it very odd that you all spend so much time thinking about them having sex. Perhaps it is a reflection of how shitty your own sex life is.

Yes, you spend your days posting about how they have sex, it seems to be on your mind a lot.

Why is that? Personally I find it very odd that you all spend so much time thinking about them having sex. Perhaps it is a reflection of how shitty your own sex life is.

Pure projection on your part.

You can't even project if your unheard-of candidate is going to be on the ballot or not. :laughing0301:

Not at all, I am not the one that spends my days on a political forum talking about how other people have sex...that would be you all.

So you're admitting that gay unions are all about "sex"?

I thought it was supposed to be about "affection" and "love"?

Jeez, dude. The more you post, the more you sound like you're as much of a bigot as I am. :laughing0301:

You are the one that is always brining up their sex, not me.

Affection and love lead to amazing sex. Maybe one day you will find that out for yourself.

Gee, sorry to traumatize you by bringing up the subject. Maybe they should just stay in the closet, so you don't get triggered.

"Out of sight, out of mind" they always say. :laughing0301:

Gee, sorry to traumatize you by bringing up the subject. Maybe they should just stay in the closet, so you don't get triggered.

"Out of sight, out of mind" they always say. :laughing0301:

Not triggered at all, just find it odd how much time you and those like you spend talking about how other people have sex.

Not really, no. There have been a thousand other things to worry about and the railroads will fight about this becuase it saves them money.

Sure, it's at the expense of safety but they don't care about that.
Part of one of the Prog packages was a huge amount of money for the railroad improvement. We live in a paranoid time. And there are a lot of coincidences.

Why would it bother me that you sex life sucks?

That makes no sense at all.

You know nothing about my sex life, bro. But it does seem to bother you when people talk about gay folks.

So why does that make you agitated? The normal response would be to have a good laugh over it, not to become perturbed. What's going on there?

You know nothing about my sex life, bro.

It is the only logical explanation for your obsession with how other people have sex.

So why does that make you agitated?

You are projecting again, I am not agitated in the least, it is rather entertaining to watch you spin your obsession with how other people have sex.

It is the only logical explanation for your obsession with how other people have sex.

You are projecting again, I am not agitated in the least, it is rather entertaining to watch you spin your obsession with how other people have sex.

And you just want people to shut up about it, because it upsets you. :laughing0301:

Forum List

Back