Sean Spicer should probably be replaced

Spicer is doing fine. I wonder why Trump decided to keep the sub-standard Obama appointed head of the FBI though.

1i63qz.jpg

I care little about what this or any administration says and I care even less about public opinion. I care about what they do.

Spicer's fine as far as I'm concerned.

Yep. He doesn't give in to the shitty,lying media. When will you ask for the media to step down? Benghazi? Healthcare? You didn't care about press secretary or Obama lies then. He's going nowhere and that's a liberals worst nightmare.

Spicer is doing fine. I wonder why Trump decided to keep the sub-standard Obama appointed head of the FBI though.
B/c he owes him one. Or two.

For what? She should have been indicted based on the evidence the public knew alone. Comey kept her out of jail. I'm not a fan of this move at all. But Trump doesn't give a shit what I think. I should start a march or something.

B/c he owes him one. Or two.

For what? She should have been indicted based on the evidence the public knew alone. Comey kept her out of jail. I'm not a fan of this move at all. But Trump doesn't give a shit what I think. I should start a march or something.
Thanks for your uninformed, amateur opinion.

Anyways, Trump owes Comey for the completely bullshit letter he sent out days before the election that was retracted when it was too late, and for sitting on the Russian sabotage until the election was over.

Ask me how much Im loving these threads?

Look at the posts!!:popcorn:

Its like one side is firing spitballs :gay: and the other is firing howitzer 88's!!:Boom2:

Here's the deal you can count on. When the left thinks that the press secretary in a republican administration should be replaced you know he is doing a good job.

Forum List

Back