Seattle Coast Guard boat crew hit by laser strike while on rescue mission

JustAGuy1

Diamond Member
Aug 18, 2019
POINT WELLS, Wash. - A Coast Guard boat crew was hit with a laser strike this week while conducting search-and-rescue operations off Point Wells, and now investigators are asking the public to help identify whoever was responsible.

The incident unfolded Monday night when the Seattle-based crew aboard a 45-foot rescue boat reported they had been struck by a blue laser light.

The crew initially reported they were fit to complete their assigned search and reported no immediate injuries from the laser strike. However, several minutes later, multiple crew members reported experiencing pain and discomfort in their eyes as a result of the exposure.

The crew reported that the laser beam appeared to come from the Point Wells area, between Richmond Beach and Edmonds, and was aimed at the boat's cabin.

1 little, 2 little, 3 little BLM's, 4 little, 5 little ,6 little BLM's, 7 little, 8 little, 9 little Blm's, 10 dead little BLM's scattered all across the land.

1597866518251.jpeg

POINT WELLS, Wash. - A Coast Guard boat crew was hit with a laser strike this week while conducting search-and-rescue operations off Point Wells, and now investigators are asking the public to help identify whoever was responsible.

The incident unfolded Monday night when the Seattle-based crew aboard a 45-foot rescue boat reported they had been struck by a blue laser light.

The crew initially reported they were fit to complete their assigned search and reported no immediate injuries from the laser strike. However, several minutes later, multiple crew members reported experiencing pain and discomfort in their eyes as a result of the exposure.

The crew reported that the laser beam appeared to come from the Point Wells area, between Richmond Beach and Edmonds, and was aimed at the boat's cabin.

1 little, 2 little, 3 little BLM's, 4 little, 5 little ,6 little BLM's, 7 little, 8 little, 9 little Blm's, 10 dead little BLM's scattered all across the land.

It's time to start blinding these little fuckers back. I hope that law enforcement can come up with a device to bounce that shit right back at the bastards.

What is it called when a hostile force attacks our military? What? Surely there is a term for that. It can't be peaceful protesting can it?
At some point it can be demoralizing for people to work in these conditions if they continue.

Most likely it was the same people that used laser beams to blinded law officers defending the Hatfield court building in downtown Portland. It has Antifa written all over it.

Why are we not killing these pajama boy democratic party youth??? How is it that no man carrying a firearm has not yet killed some of these pajama boy democratic party youth as they riot in Portland & Seattle??? Are there no Americans in either city???

Why are we not killing these pajama boy democratic party youth??? How is it that no man carrying a firearm has not yet killed some of these pajama boy democratic party youth as they riot in Portland & Seattle??? Are there no Americans in either city???

Get on it, Rambo.

It's time to start blinding these little fuckers back. I hope that law enforcement can come up with a device to bounce that shit right back at the bastards.
Actually, there is a laser that they can use to light the fuckers up...
284957_ts.jpg

I believe a mirror would. I believe a device could be made to bounce it back and intensify it.

Get on it, Rambo.
There is a reason why you cowardly democrats don't riot in my neighborhood, or those neighborhoods where actual Americans live, such is why you filthy vermin riot in Portland, & Seattle, there are no Americans living in either city, just weak, helpless victims.... See my sig line fascist, thats who I am, and a smart antifa coward such as yourself could easily obtain my actual address with a little google-fu, but we both know you'll never show up on my doorstep because we both know what I would do to you if you ever did! :fu:

Get on it, Rambo.
There is a reason why you cowardly democrats don't riot in my neighborhood, or those neighborhoods where actual Americans live, such is why you filthy vermin riot in Portland, & Seattle, there are no Americans living in either city, just weak, helpless victims.... See my sig line fascist, thats who I am, and a smart antifa coward such as yourself could easily obtain my actual address with a little google-fu, but we both know you'll never show up on my doorstep because we both know what I would do to you if you ever did! :fu:

Nobody is rioting in your neighborhood because nobody knows where the fuck Hayward, Wisconsin is.

A mirror would work. I’ve seen laser pulses at a satellite test lab near here at Goddard center in MD directed at satellite mirrors that reflect the pulses back to the ground source building. You drive down a dark, narrow country road at 1AM and see that and you’ll freak out.

Would a laser assassin set up a rescue mission and then target Coast Guard members? There should be a way for U.S. boats and ships and planes to verify laser attacks.

What exactly is a Laser attack? How can it bother the world's greatest fighting force.

Forum List

Back