Secret Service prefers Bill's girlfriends.

Wintw

Silver Member
Jul 31, 2016
The Secret Service prefer Bill's girlfriends over Hillary. They are scared of Hillary because she is so mean and has an uncontrollable temper. Billiam's girlfriends also bring them cookies! Plus they have had to have meetings on how to defend Billiam from his violent wife. She is VERY mad and angry!

• Banned
Well, I won't stand up against open marriages! I just am curious as to why they are scared to admit that theirs is one. Surely Hillary has not been abused by her husband constantly for decades, right? Otherwise maybe she needs help! Is she in danger from Bill? Is he in danger from her? What about Chelsey? Did Bill assault her any?

Well, I won't stand up against open marriages! I just am curious as to why they are scared to admit that theirs is one. Surely Hillary has not been abused by her husband constantly for decades, right? Otherwise maybe she needs help! Is she in danger from Bill? Is he in danger from her? What about Chelsey? Did Bill assault her any?
Bill would have the hots for her but she reminds him too much of the Hildebeast.

Forum List

Back